Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

:( Oh well, this cup final lark was fun while it lasted.

Loving the jambos going on about ticket sales by the way. Clearly both ends will be packed with many not getting tickets, this reeks of trying to get the usual crowd debate circle w**k in whilst they can.

I'm enjoying the prospect of lots of jambos taking a stroll down to ER on the day of the general sale to pick up some of the thousands of tickets just waiting for them to collect. Might be there a while lads. :lol:

Both ends will be packed by Hearts fans. It's the only way Hibs will sell out.:(

Less than 500 tickets left in the big team end.

Are Hibernimyth close to selling out yet?

Of course they're not. They had to do a raffle to give their tickets away ffs. :lol:

azbfxj.pngazbfxj.pngazbfxj.png

Are Hearts struggling to sell out Paulo? What a pathetic little club, 10 days til the match and you still haven't sold out :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Clearly too busy buying all the Hibs tickets they've forgotten to fill the Heart of Mythlothian allocation.

That got me wondering, I wonder how many Hibs fans will be going undercover in the Hearts end?? 8)

Btw, did you get a ticket or not?

That got me wondering, I wonder how many Hibs fans will be going undercover in the Hearts end?? 8)

Btw, did you get a ticket or not?

Yeah thanks, had a couple of tickets offered weeks ago but it's been horrific waiting for the cash to come out my mates bank account. Actually worked out better because we're in a group of 9 now as opposed to being dotted around in groups of 2 like the semi.

Cheers very much for seeing what you could do anyway, glad it's all sorted!

Bus, ticket and SPL status sorted. The nerves are all focused on one thing now :D

Offered my ref number to a couple of part timer mates who expressed an interest but they couldn't get them this morning. Looks like they'll have to try for the Hearts end now. :(

Yeah thanks, had a couple of tickets offered weeks ago but it's been horrific waiting for the cash to come out my mates bank account. Actually worked out better because we're in a group of 9 now as opposed to being dotted around in groups of 2 like the semi.

Cheers very much for seeing what you could do anyway, glad it's all sorted!

Bus, ticket and SPL status sorted. The nerves are all focused on one thing now :D

Offered my ref number to a couple of part timer mates who expressed an interest but they couldn't get them this morning. Looks like they'll have to try for the Hearts end now. :(

Brilliant news :D

Have the ballot fans actually bought their tickets yet? According to one of the Raith fans earlier, he hasn't, and there will be others like him. :lol:

You were selling two per season ticket holder and had your tickets on sale before us, but if you have now 100% sold out, well done. :lol:

I wonder how many of your fans will enter the M8 Bermuda Triangle again this time. :lol:

P.S. less than 100 tickets left in the big team end with no need for any general sale, give away ballots, tickets for neutrals etc. :lol:

Edited by Paulo Sergio

By the way I hope you actually have sold out/turn up so there are as many people there as possible to feel the pain. :)

Thats number 3 from you. :lol:

I'm keeping track of all of these, then will be ready to load them all into 1 mega thread on the 23rd of may, after my hefty 3 day partying session.

jjpleasing.gif

Thats number 3 from you. :lol:

I'm keeping track of all of these, then will be ready to load them all into 1 mega thread on the 23rd of may, after my hefty 3 day partying session.

jjpleasing.gif

You'll be deleting all your bookmarks by 6pm on the 19th. Sorry to disappoint you chief. :lol:

Not beaten us for three years. :lol:

Not beaten us by more than one goal in seven years. :lol:

Just 20 derby wins in 30 years. :lol:

In the past 20 Scottish Cup Finals, the favourites have won 18 times - one of the other two teams was Hearts against Rangers in 1998. :lol:

Not a single Hibs player would get in the Hearts team. :lol:

Edited by Paulo Sergio

You'll be deleting all your bookmarks by 6pm on the 19th. Sorry to disappoint you chief. :lol:

Not beaten us for three years. :lol:

Not beaten us by more than one goal in seven years. :lol:

Just 20 derby wins in 30 years. :lol:

In the past 20 Scottish Cup Finals, the favourites have won 18 times - one of the other two teams was Hearts against Rangers in 1998. :lol:

Not a single Hibs player would get in the Hearts team. :lol:

james-mcpake-643138962.jpg

Worth the entire Hearts squad alone. :)

seething.gifseething.gifseething.gifseething.gifseething.gif

The (only for another 10 days) big team are lagging behind the mighty Hibernian. Looks like you'll sell out too so don't sweat it.

Talking of the M8 Bermuda Triange wasn't the reason given for pockets of empty seats in the Hearts end in 2006, that jambo buses had been turned away or something.

We unfortunately didn't sell our tickets that day. Unless them selling out was just another jambo myth, then Hearts fans have been the only victim of the M8 Narnia sliproad so far. Hope everyone makes it this time :)