Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

All this wummery and posturing is going to make one half of the folk in here look might stupid in a week and a half.

In all fairness I dont think you could make Hearts Daft et al look bigger c***s than they are already.:lol:

Used the same expression talking to someone today. Although we were discussing the chances of Rangers going bust and us winning the cup in the same week (Monday & Saturday).

Now that is an absolute Carlsberg of a week :lol:

Nothing else in football would matter if that were to happen :D

I'd just like to wish any Hibs fans who didn't get a ticket today all the best with their mission to get Hearts tickets. Should be OK but you know what it's like when there's so many Hibby's after limited tickets. :(

Good luck lads, give us a wave across the segregation. We'll know who you are when we see you haven't gone with the old jumper/joggers combo.

Scary the number of Hearts fans in the Hibs end if rumours are true.

:lol:

Given how hard it was for genuine Hibs fans who are registered on the Hibs database to get hold of tickets before we sold out our allocation and given that you're still selling tickets to your end I find this hard to believe.

I'd just like to wish any Hibs fans who didn't get a ticket today all the best with their mission to get Hearts tickets. Should be OK but you know what it's like when there's so many Hibby's after limited tickets. :(

Good luck lads, give us a wave across the segregation. We'll know who you are when we see you haven't gone with the old jumper/joggers combo.

Do you reckon you will be able to PATG at the Hearts end? I know a few good hibbies who can't get to hampden before the 19th but i told them to be hopeful they may be able to buy at the game :)

Do you reckon you will be able to PATG at the Hearts end? I know a few good hibbies who can't get to hampden before the 19th but i told them to be hopeful they may be able to buy at the game :)

They'll sell their allocation.

However if we could implement a system for re-issuing the tickets of the Hearts fans who go missing on the motorway again then there might be a few spare. Maybe some sort of hotline could do the trick.

:lol:

Given how hard it was for genuine Hibs fans who are registered on the Hibs database to get hold of tickets before we sold out our allocation and given that you're still selling tickets to your end I find this hard to believe.

I'll be at the game, but i'll buy some tickets anyway.

That way i'll reduce the odds of any neds running out onto the pitch, only to get done in by Casper.

I'll be at the game, but i'll buy some tickets anyway.

That way i'll reduce the odds of any neds running out onto the pitch, only to get done in by Casper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVw6ZhrDq_E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It won't stop the thug in this video who attacked Robbo then proceeded to be knocked the f**k out by a Hearts fan. Oh well can't stop them all eh?

Sorry,but I dont get all this, "we've sold more tickets than you", " the cup means more to us than you"," the bookies are having a laugh" etc,etc,etc pre match pish.

If you have a ticket ,shut the f**k up,go to the game .

If your team wins,but all means have a fucking gloatfest,but please stop regurgitating the same old tedious pish ,as per every other derby ,as its begining to get worst than the fucking tit for tat old firm "banter"

I take it all back, it's reached a new low. sad.gif

"He hasn't played a game"

The statement that sums up the intellect of Forever Hibs perfectly. Deary fucking me. To think this c**t actually get's bites.

You said he's back.

Back to what exactly?

As I stated, he has not yet played a game since his injury, therefore you can't claim that he's back. :rolleyes:

But bash on chief.

Edited by Forever Hibs