Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Half your outfield team being on loan is too much for anyone. I was so disappointed with Hibs, a completely gutless performance. It wasn't a penalty as it was outside the box however Roberto Carlos would still have been given his second booking.

Fenlon is way out of his depth.

If we had kept Coco the clown we would have been down months ago. Fenlon has inherited dross made it slightly better withbtenporary frees and loans. His goal was to keep us in the SPL he has done that. The cup run was a bonus, yes it ended hortibly but it adds a bit of mobey to the club and hopefully more funds for next season. He has shown more passion than most past managers we've had he knows what he's doing the club beed a long term manager and we need him to be here for as long as we can. I will judge him properly this time next season

If we had kept Coco the clown we would have been down months ago. Fenlon has inherited dross made it slightly better withbtenporary frees and loans. His goal was to keep us in the SPL he has done that. The cup run was a bonus, yes it ended hortibly but it adds a bit of

mobey to the club and hopefully more funds for next season. He has shown more passion than most past managers we've had he knows what he's doing the club beed a long term

manager and we need him to be here for as long as we can. I will judge him properly this time next season

First division forum for this pish

Hibs are fucking shite. biggrin.gif

Shite players, shite strips, shite manager, shite songs, shite fans. Incredibly shite fans.

Our fans outsung you

until the first goal went in

"when Hibs equalised before half time!!!!????"

You really were pished!

Oops.

I was pretty fucko'd right enough, can't imagine the mess I would've ended up in if Hibs had actually turned up and won the cup.

No you can't be forgiven, you cock womble. Leaving early because your team's losing is something greetin' faced glory hunting Rangers fans do. You expect better from fellow "diddies" for whom a cup final is a rare and precious thing, especially on an occasion like that.

There was forty minutes still to go when that lot started piling out. Forty! Anything could have happened in that time.

Black could have been sent off (let's face it, he's usually a banker bet to get himself in bother) or maybe some other Hearts player. Maybe even two. Right up until the final whistle, I was waiting for Zaliukas to score his traditional own goal (with the way the Hearts defence hogged the ball and passed it between themselves and the goalie during the last half hour, a moment of supreme fuckwaddery from the master of disaster seemed on the cards). Anything could have happened to turn the game on its head, and there was plenty of time to do it in.

I was at Fir Park when Gretna got beaten 5-1 by Derry City in the UEFA Cup. Did any of their fans leave early? No. It's called having a bit of class, taking the rough with the smooth.

In that respect, I can't blame those on the Hibs team that just gave up at that point seeing so many at the end they were now attacking heading to the exits. The Hibs fans that stayed may be to you "weird boffin types", but they're more supporters of the club that those p***ks that went off home in the huff like spoilt brats.

Time some (by no means all) of the Hibs support manned up a bit. It's one thing to criticise your team for playing without passion. It's quite another thing to give up on them so quickly that they feel "why bother?" as well.

Taking a lecture on being a fan from an old firm fan, you couldn't make it up.

Some of the lads I was with yesterday go to every game, and I mean every single game. Every game home and away, pre-season friendlies, never missed a European trip. I'm not claiming to be like that, but are these lads not real fans, what with them leaving when the fifth went in?

You might think you understand taking the rough with the smooth, believe me when I say you don't.

Edit: Green and White Army, ignore Greggy's jibes. Times Hearts celebrations by 10, and you have an idea of what our end of Hampden would've been like if roles were reversed.

Edited by Guest

I'm not normally one to correct people, but why the f**k don't people use the word beaten? You don't get beat, you get beaten.

Maybe I've just remembered it because I'm a Hibby so have to use the word frequently.

No you can't be forgiven, you cock womble. Leaving early because your team's losing is something greetin' faced glory hunting Rangers fans do. You expect better from fellow "diddies" for whom a cup final is a rare and precious thing, especially on an occasion like that.

There was forty minutes still to go when that lot started piling out. Forty! Anything could have happened in that time.

Black could have been sent off (let's face it, he's usually a banker bet to get himself in bother) or maybe some other Hearts player. Maybe even two. Right up until the final whistle, I was waiting for Zaliukas to score his traditional own goal (with the way the Hearts defence hogged the ball and passed it between themselves and the goalie during the last half hour, a moment of supreme fuckwaddery from the master of disaster seemed on the cards). Anything could have happened to turn the game on its head, and there was plenty of time to do it in.

I was at Fir Park when Gretna got beaten 5-1 by Derry City in the UEFA Cup. Did any of their fans leave early? No. It's called having a bit of class, taking the rough with the smooth.

In that respect, I can't blame those on the Hibs team that just gave up at that point seeing so many at the end they were now attacking heading to the exits. The Hibs fans that stayed may be to you "weird boffin types", but they're more supporters of the club that those p***ks that went off home in the huff like spoilt brats.

Time some (by no means all) of the Hibs support manned up a bit. It's one thing to criticise your team for playing without passion. It's quite another thing to give up on them so quickly that they feel "why bother?" as well.

^^^ Shitebag who can't even show his real team on here, f**k off.

It's a cup final, I'd be there until the end. When we were getting beat 4-0 in the 2000 cup final against Rangers we started a massive conga line up and down the aisles. We had Robbie Winters in goal from about 4 minutes in too. Might as well just enjoy the day.

That was a bit different. We weren't angry at the team, it was bad luck that day because we were playing with no goalkeeper.

Go back to last season. When we were 4-0 down at half-time to Celtic fans were leaving, and I fully understand it. When you get your hopes up so high only to be let down so badly, it's hard to stick around and say "well I'll be a good fan and stay to the end". It's heartbraking, and I felt for the Hibs fans yesterday cos that must have been horrible. At the same time though, Hearts have gone through it. They went, what, 36 years without a trophy. They took a 3-0 defeat off us in 86 after the Dens Park game the week before, ten years later they took a 5-1 thumping off Rangers, so their fans have been through it too and they won't get many days like yesterday.

I wonder though - and it's not for me to answer but for Hibs fans. If Hibs get to the final next year, and win the cup by beating St Mirren or something, would it have a bitter sweet taste to it because you've lost this one, or would it make up for it entirely?

I wonder though - and it's not for me to answer but for Hibs fans. If Hibs get to the final next year, and win the cup by beating St Mirren or something, would it have a bitter sweet taste to it because you've lost this one, or would it make up for it entirely?

It would make up for it entirely. Not likely to happen though.

Right, so down to 10 men, quickly 3 goals down, but anything can still happen? Eh, nah I don't think so some how. The game is done, anyone with any common sense would realise that. Also to add, sitting there and listening to the other half gloat like f**k.

Edited by MTJ

It was certainly better than Ayr's laughable effort.

300px-AyrshireDerby.JPG

correct however because the picture is small it looks a hell of alot better there than some of the pictures the killie fans have (im sure one will be able to help with that soonlaugh.gif)

found a pic no fail

post-21687-0-97261800-1337525132_thumb.j

Edited by itzdrk

I'm not normally one to correct people, but why the f**k don't people use the word beaten? You don't get beat, you get beaten.

Maybe I've just remembered it because I'm a Hibby so have to use the word frequently.

Hibs got beaten. Really badly.

That was a fucking humping yesterday. Usually have to pay good money to see such a complete thorough shagging.