Uefa Cup

ICTChris

Who Will Win The UEFA Cup?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Wheezy

AZ will win it hopefully, as i said on the other thread, they are a very small club in European terms with gates of around 8-10,000. They have uncovered a few good players like Landzaat and Mathijsen who have both been capped by Holland this season.

They have a core of experienced players and i think it will be them and CSKA in the final.

They deserve to win a trohpy this season, they have kept the Maasiders from 2nd place. :(

(They played one of their worst games of the season against Rangers and still won, kinda sums up Rangers European pedigree :) )

Guest Pompey

Don't really care any more, disgusted with European football. I hope the final's between Alkmaar and Moscow, so we get a half-empty stadium in Lisbon, negligible TV audience....and serious consideration by sponsors to pull out of the UEFA Cup as a result - just to get it right up those b*****ds in Nyon :angry:

Guest Wheezy
Don't really care any more, disgusted with European football. I hope the final's between Alkmaar and Moscow, so we get a half-empty stadium in Lisbon, negligible TV audience....and serious consideration by sponsors to pull out of the UEFA Cup as a result - just to get it right up those b*****ds in Nyon

You aren't english per chance? :lol:

C'mon UEFA! :)

Guest Follow Follow
I hope neither CKSA Moscow or AZ Alkmaar win it, because it'll just give Rangers fans an excuse to say that they lost to the eventual champions.

469919[/snapback]

So, if one of these teams wins the cup it puts up scotlands rating

And then - god forbid - Hamilton win the cup next year i think it may mean less qualifiers

Archived