TNA General

Just watched impact tonight..

Was impressed with Melendez on a successful debut.

The most sexiest diva has to be Christy Hemme.

Is it just me or has the hardyz and the dudleys lost there magic touch..i want to see a TLC match - hopefully Bully Ray can put a wolf through a table by a powerbomb. Hope to see a top of the ladder swanton-bomb by jeff hardy right into a table.

Looking forward to the No Surrender PPV.

Spoiler from this weeks Impact tapings

Brodus Clay(or whatever they will call him) made his debut for the company alongside EC3, no news as to whether this is a one off like Ezekiel Jackson and Gene Snitsky recently or if he has signed a full time contract.

brodus-clay.jpg

Edited by TheGreenMonster

• 3 weeks later...

If he won't go to WWE then no chance he'd go to TNA. I've pretty much given up on TNA now, and by the complete lack of chat about them here, so have others. Just sick of their shite. It's a shame as they have some brilliant talents.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else see British bootcamp 2 last night? It was the Glasgow leg, Noam Dar, Kay Lee Ray and Nikki Storm made it through, Al Snow kicked grado off the show as he turned up late. It was all a bit 'meh'.

Edited by cb_diamond

As you mention it, i did. Quite enjoyed it, those three were head and shoulders above the rest and deserved to go through but i have a strong feeling..

the Grado business is a total work. fuckin' lost track o time at a buffet bar ma ARSE. Plus the small matter of him having taped TNA shows in the US last month

Poor old Joe Vega though, i swear to god i thought he was trying to sell a bad landing, i was like "least convincing bad landing ever" but he really had fucked his knee up LOL

The Grado stuff was a total work. Pretty unconvincing too due to the lame acting involved. Not sure how to spoiler on my phone so won't go further. Just to add that I really enjoyed bootcamp last year. The format this year is, well, pretty boring tbh.

Good to see the ICW guys though.

It is just an X Factor rip, really. I have no idea why they didn't look at Sebastian Radclaw, who appeared to be at least better than Priscilla. My guess is they knew who they wanted.

Priscilla was obviously shit but they (well, Gail) were all like "he's so unique" as if Goldust and Adrian Street never existed. I guess Radclaw was far too eccentricly english for rubes like Snow.

Edited by Christophe

• 3 weeks later...

We still watching Bootcamp? I have quite enjoyed it but wish they'd give the 'works' a rest...it's cheesy and has that tacky TNA reek. Mastiff just looked awkward giving Grado a bollocking. They'd be soft in the head not to make Rampage Brown the winner anyway....G'wan Rampage.

Sha Samuels has blown me away after seeing him on this then at ICW in Leeds...he's superb.