Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Didn't think it was all that bad an episode - the New Day were good fun as always, R-Truth provided a genuine laugh-out-loud moment when he knocked himself out, and the Cena-Del Rio match had its moments (even if the conclusion was obvious) - but the whole Vinnie K thing at the start was absurd. I don't know why he was so keen to goad Roman Reigns into striking him, surely he had evidence from the other week's show when he was hit with a Superman Punch?

I've been watching the WWE for two years now and with the exception of one or two moments, the main roster has been pretty crappy in 2015.

Embarrassingly woeful first segment with Vince, Stephanie and Reigns.

Expected a great match between Neville and Owens only for it to last 20 seconds and Neville then used to further a feud between Owens and Ambrose. :(

Sasha vs Becky Lynch. Slow uneventful match.

Miz TV starts off interesting with grand finale being Big Show vs Ryback. What a waste.

At that point I gave up.

Big Show a monster again right in time for the Rumble.

Edit: Enters himself in at number 1 :lol:

He fucked up, he's not actually No.1. Just meant he was the first person to announce himself as in the Rumble. Unless they were debuting a new monster to throw Show out in seconds, him being first would be BRUTAL.

So, I'm guessing Reigns finds some way to retain after Vince is taken out ala Austin in the late 90s? Then HHH arrives to beat the ever-loving f**k out of him to build to a title match at the Rumble?

Guest bernardblack

Sin Cara lifting Big E with one arm is just absurd.

Was it him or the previous Sin Cara who stopped his match with ADR after hurting his finger?

Edited by bernardblack

I reckon the truly great moments of the year (main roster only, as I said above) were:

1. Triple-threat match at the Royal Rumble
  2. Seth Rollins' cash-in at Wrestlemania
  3. John Cena's US open challenge (even if the outcome was never in doubt)
  4. Kevin Owens beating Cena clean at Elimination Chamber
  5. Brock Lesnar against the Undertaker at Hell in a Cell

So there's five. I can count them on one hand.