Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Really? Everything about her screams absolute megastar to me.

Don't get me wrong, I like her as a wrestler and it's refreshing to see her among the new batch of divas who can actually wrestle and aren't just models. But the whole "I'm the boss" thing is just cringeworthy

Wasn't helped in NXT with Corey Graves sounding like a teenager saying every move she does and everything she does is done "like a boss"

woman's wrestling is shite and should be left to smackdown.

If they can't do it right on the main roster, then f**k Smackdown. Just get rid altogether. They did it with the cruiserweights. Just put us out of our misery. Leave it to the people who actually know how to do it.

Women's wrestling can be brilliant and I was genuinely excited to see Sasha Banks, Charlotte and Becky Lynch promoted to the main roster but the way they botched the so-called Divas Revolution was a crying shame. The women separated into arbitrary teams for no reason and thrown together in longer matches without a point. Hey, gotta sell Total Divas somehow!

The women's wrestling on NXT still continues to shine - there's fully formed characters, clear motivations and good matches there. Big fan of Emma, she's been brilliant fun over the last couple of months and Alexa Bliss is a superb heel.

If they can't do it right on the main roster, then f**k Smackdown. Just get rid altogether. They did it with the cruiserweights. Just put us out of our misery. Leave it to the people who actually know how to do it.

Aye good plan.

Women's wrestling can be brilliant and I was genuinely excited to see Sasha Banks, Charlotte and Becky Lynch promoted to the main roster but the way they botched the so-called Divas Revolution was a crying shame. The women separated into arbitrary teams for no reason and thrown together in longer matches without a point. Hey, gotta sell Total Divas somehow!

The women's wrestling on NXT still continues to shine - there's fully formed characters, clear motivations and good matches there. Big fan of Emma, she's been brilliant fun over the last couple of months and Alexa Bliss is a superb heel.

All the storylines are weak and shite with them just feuding then joining sides for the shit of it. Even look at the Bella feud Brie getting the shit kicked out of her for weeks (which was in fact a good heel turn by Nikki) then all of a sudden she just gets back with her. Charlotte Becky Lynch was okay but then they just drop the storyline.