Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Yup. Then you could do Reigns vs Ambrose for the title.

edit- Thinking about it, you could even have done Shane vs Brock. It's more believable that Brock would be willing to do Vince's bidding if he was paid handsomely. They really didn't explain why the f**k Taker even agreed to the match.

Shane vs Lesnar... :lol: not that I'm laughing at the idea itself, more what would happen during that. I know Shane's mental, but he's not that mental. It'd be like Angle vs Shane 2: Plexigass Boogaloo.

Actually, I want to see that now.

I reckon there will be some sanctioned blood at WM. Always makes a HIAC match more believable. Especially in wrestling's biggest PPV.

It's a good thing when used sparingly IMO.

Yeah, it could just be in the run-up to the show, but I think they should bring it back very sparingly. You're never going to go back to the "proverbial crimson mask" days, but in the culmination of feuds it should be used for the big spots. Lesnar and Undertaker showed how to have a proper PG hell in a cell match.

Not sure where they are going with this. Which will hopefully in turn make it interesting to watch.

That's the interesting part. WWE is at its best when you can see either side coming out on top - when it's predictable it can still be good, but means that they need to put in more work. That never goes well.

I did originally think Shane would go over, but with that leaked show title from post Extreme Rules suggests that they might stretch the story out until ER, then have Shane take over. I don't think they'd bring him back like this and then just have Taker win, and Shane disappear again. There's too much been put at stake.

Shane wouldn't take any more mental stuff in a match with Lesnar than he's likely to in this match with Taker, given that he's likely to bump like a mad man to cover for the fact that he's wrestling a really old man.

Shane's only 4 years younger than 'taker. He looks quite good for his age tbf.

I can't remember who it was that said it, but one of the Wrestling podcasts I listen to said that some of Shane's opponents have been surprised at how well he works for a non wrestler. OIt was probably Kurt Angle, and probably only because he let him throw him through plexiglass 400 times.

Shane knows how to fall off high things without killing himself. That's about all he'll need for the Mania match. It won't be a 30 minute wrestling classic, but there will be plenty of smoke and mirrors to hide the shortcomings of both guys. Hopefully it turn out more like HHH vs Sting than Vince vs Bret.

The round-up of RAW on Bleacher Report seemed to suggest it was a pretty good one, at least by the matches themselves.

Ambrose looking strong on the go-home eliminates the tiny possibility that he might go over at Roadblock - just a question of how they book it now.  Are we now getting Jericho vs Styles again at WM?  That'd be so very meh.  It'll be a good match, but...meh.  Zayn vs Owens should be good though, presumably that's now a lock, unless they just throw him into a multi-man.

The round-up of RAW on Bleacher Report seemed to suggest it was a pretty good one, at least by the matches themselves.

Ambrose looking strong on the go-home eliminates the tiny possibility that he might go over at Roadblock - just a question of how they book it now.  Are we now getting Jericho vs Styles again at WM?  That'd be so very meh.  It'll be a good match, but...meh.  Zayn vs Owens should be good though, presumably that's now a lock, unless they just throw him into a multi-man.

Yeah I would think it will be Zayn vs Owens. 

Could do a ladder match for the IC featuring ex NXT champs - Owens, Zayn, Neville, Big E and Bo. Might be a good way to introduce Balor as well. Or include Harper and Rowan as well as they were NXT tag champs

Would be good if they went out on a limb and kept Owens vs Zayn, but added a Money in the Bank match for others not on the card.  Maybe even make it for a shot at the Intercontinental, rather than the WWE title.  That way you get a lot of people onto the card, with a tangible prize on offer.  Of course it might then dilute the actual Money in the Bank PPV, but then theming PPVs was always a terrible idea anyway.