Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Guest bernardblack
Well we certainly don't need multiple talent trying to have jabs at the Lakers. Very lazy writing.

Is that all still because of that arena issue they had about ten years ago?

Fucking hell. Just read the Raw preview. Apparently Becky is not done with Lacey Evans yet. Can we just fast forward to the bit where Sasha comes back and batters Becky please?

And of course we have the Roman vs Shane & Drew handicap match to look forward to as well.

I am interested in seeing Ricochet vs AJ Styles though.

Guest bernardblack
WHY THE f**k HAS UNDERTAKER JUST SAVED ROMAN REIGNS.

This. Literally makes no sense.

Some of the Wyatt funhouse spotted on raw

Guest bernardblack

Ricochet losing is very annoying. Why not build towards (what would be a sensational match) with him and Styles, instead of him losing the night after winning the title?

Ricochet losing is very annoying. Why not build towards (what would be a sensational match) with him and Styles, instead of him losing the night after winning the title?

Exactly my thoughts. Him v AJ for the US Title at Summerslam would’ve been money. But no.

Guest bernardblack

Exactly my thoughts. Him v AJ for the US Title at Summerslam would’ve been money. But no.

Yup. Give them 30mins at Summerslam....or a throw away match on raw

First show of the Heyman era tonight then. Unlikely to be many discernible changes on RAW or SD for a few weeks though you’d think. 

I feel like WWE would really benefit from a month or so off, to hit the reset button a bit. It’s what Bischoff wanted to do with WCW in 01 - will never happen for a million different reasons though. Similarly, RAW going back to 2 hours would help but USA would never allow it.