Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Oooooh I want to play:

- Big Johnny gloating in victory, out comes big show - Johnny tells him he is re-hired but only if he does one more thing for him (something cena related)

- Bryan will cut a promo about how he made cm punk tap out and his shoulders wernt on mat etc. Punk comes out and states he is a fair man etc etc and he will give him a match but this time it will be a submissions only match for the title

- Some sort of 4-6 man tag most likely Sheamus/Orton/Christian vs Del Rio/Jericho/Rhodes

- Brodus or Tensai squash match

- Truth/Kingston vs Reks/Hawkins or maybe a Ziggler/Swagger rematch

- A backstage AJ segment

- A random totally pointless match like Santino vs Miz

- Bryan will cut a promo about how he made cm punk tap out and his shoulders wernt on mat etc. Punk comes out and states he is a fair man etc etc and he will give him a match but this time it will be a submissions only match for the title

That'd be great. Or an ironman match.

Raw had its first sub 3.0 rating last week. With the post Wrestlemania lull firmly having kicked in and shite like Big Show v Cena leading the programme I can only see the rating sliding all the way to Summerslam.

Edited by MTJ

I don't really read the insider websites much, whats the story with Lesnar?

They'll wheel Rock or another popular old boy back in due course to save the viewing figures plummeting even further. They always do. Mick Foley must be due for another near death match soon to pop a rating.

"How can Cena overcome these odds? There's no way he can hit the AA on Show!"

I love it when he does it and his knees are shaking so much and he barely moves from the spot but then when you see Lesnar do it, he just picks him up like he's nothing and F5's him with ease.

I don't really read the insider websites much, whats the story with Lesnar?

They'll wheel Rock or another popular old boy back in due course to save the viewing figures plummeting even further. They always do. Mick Foley must be due for another near death match soon to pop a rating.

Lesnar's contract is only for a limited number of dates, less than 30 I think, between WM 28 & 29. They already used up 5 or 6 in the first few weeks, so they are keeping him off TV as much as possible until the build up to his inevitable matches with HHH and Cena at Summerslam and WM 29.

Foley has recently been diagnosed with serious concussion issues, which is probably why his feud with Dean Ambrose has been quietly dropped. He is probably daft enough to attempt another comeback, although I'd imagine his and WWE's insurers will have something to say about that.

I really hope they don't start a Cena - Show feud tonight, I think Cena could use a little bit of time off, maybe miss a PPV.

Lets hope the rest of the show is better than this shit

This is some of the better Cena.

I'd love to see Laurinaitis come out in like a chariot or something ridiculously over the top.

edit: haha, the scooter is good enough!

Edited by forehead7