Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Ryback is over like f**k with that crowd...

I was thinking that, when the f**k did that happen? Are they in Vegas or something?!?!

Is it really punishment? He just got more TV time than he's had in months.

laugh.gif

Right so my shite signal means I've missed the first 25 minutes. dry.gif Can someone tell me what's happened so far?

Show/Punk started when Bryan interrupted by slapping the Yes No Lock on Punk, Cena then came down for the save. AJ made a Bryan/Show vs Punk/Cena tag team match for later.

Ryback squashed JTG.

I was thinking that, when the f**k did that happen? Are they in Vegas or something?!?!

laugh.gif

Show/Punk started when Bryan interrupted by slapping the Yes No Lock on Punk, Cena then came down for the save. AJ made a Bryan/Show vs Punk/Cena tag team match for later.

Ryback squashed JTG.

Cheers.

How much of a diddy is R-Truth?

laugh.gif

I genuinely forgot that JTG was part of the roster until i read the story about him complaining on Twitter.

If WWE was going to properly squash him, they would have just released him without giving him anymore TV time or have him job to someone like Hornswoggle.

He was on Raw tonight for the first time in ages and he lost to the guy who for some obscure reason is being pushed to the moon.

Yes he might just get released tomorrow, yet i wouldn't be surprised if his bitching ended up getting him more TV time.

Decent show so far, but we're not even half way through yet. 3 hours is definitely too much, no matter what happens. 3-4 hours should be saved for PPVs or special occasions, especially during an 'era' where they are lacking significant star power.