Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Can I ask why people people stay up to watch this live? Why don't you just record it or watch of online tomorrow, no adverts, ability to fast forward through shite, baffles me.

I live in the states and even I don't watch it live. It's impossible to do it due to the adverts alone!

Anyone got a clue what that Divas match is all about at Mania?

That's 6 matches confirmed for Mania now. Usually 8 on the card. Most likely there will be the tag titles match and the other match will be The Shield vs Kane & NAO.

Edit: The Shield match confirmed so that's 7 matches confirmed.

Edited by JamieStevenson

Anyone got a clue what that Divas match is all about at Mania?

That's 6 matches confirmed for Mania now. Usually 8 on the card. Most likely there will be the tag titles match and the other match will be The Shield vs Kane & NAO.

@RealPaigeWWE: Is this an open invitational @ExcuseMeWWE ? #RAW #wrestlemania30 #WWE

Just watching RAW now, just watched the fatal 4 way, can't believe how over Dolph still is yet they have fucking Christian win that match, does my nut in, he's one of the best guys they have in the business, he was excellent in that match, crowd chanting his name and all sorts, f**k off WWE. I hate Christian, he does nothing for me, the crowd don't even give a f**k about him either.

Also, big Dave on the mic, oh dear, good opening from Steph tho, she's class.

Edited by M0rtonfc

If that is indeed the shields match for mania then what a kick in the stones for the shield. Kane can work a decent match but the NAO are done, no way they'll be able to hold a 20minute + match. They needed wyatts vs shield for mania. Still live in hope that they can put on a show.

If that is indeed the shields match for mania then what a kick in the stones for the shield. Kane can work a decent match but the NAO are done, no way they'll be able to hold a 20minute + match. They needed wyatts vs shield for mania. Still live in hope that they can put on a show.

I've got a nagging feeling that the Shield will get involved in the triple threat match for the WWE world heavyweight championship.