Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Yeah, I covered this by saying 'It's a bit fairy tale'.

Nah I see what you mean and you would be right if Taker hadn't been beaten at Mania. But he was and his aura has been destroyed. He isn't credible as a contender for the title any longer.

My dream Mania XXXI card:

- Dean Ambrose vs Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar © for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

- Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

- The Undertaker vs Sting (Hell In A Cell)

- Seth Rollins vs HHH (falls count anywhere)

- Dolph Ziggler © vs The Miz vs Cesaro for the IC title

- John Cena vs Roman Reigns (last man standing)

- Adrian Neville © vs Fergal Devitt vs KENTA vs Kevin Steen for the NXT title

- The Usos © vs Erik Rowan and Luke Harper vs Goldust and Stardust vs Mark Henry and Big Show (4 corners elimination match for the WWE tag team titles)

- Sheamus © vs Rusev for the US Title

My dream Mania XXXI card:

- Dean Ambrose vs Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar © for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

- Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

- The Undertaker vs Sting (Hell In A Cell)

- Seth Rollins vs HHH (falls count anywhere)

- Dolph Ziggler © vs The Miz vs Cesaro for the IC title

- John Cena vs Roman Reigns (last man standing)

- Adrian Neville © vs Fergal Devitt vs KENTA vs Kevin Steen for the NXT title

- The Usos © vs Erik Rowan and Luke Harper vs Goldust and Stardust vs Mark Henry and Big Show (4 corners elimination match for the WWE tag team titles)

- Sheamus © vs Rusev for the US Title

You're definitely dreaming.

Fantasy booking:

Have the Lesnar vs Reigns match early, say at the Rumble. Have Reigns win but only due to interference from a returning Rock, setting up Rock vs Brock at mania.

Post match Lesnar beats down on the Rock and Reigns. At which point Rollins enters and cashes in his MITB briefcase. Dean Ambrose then wins the Rumble, setting up a 3 way Shield match for the title at Mania.

Would never happen but would be a decent swerve.

I like this idea.

As for those who are clamoring for the Undertaker at Mania, I just don't understand it. The only motivation or reason for the taker coming back each year was the streak, now that's done he should be too.

The thought of Taker vs Sting in 2015 doesn't excite me, quite the opposite in fact.

I'd rather watch Total Divas than RAW tonight, 90% sure I won't stay up for it, for the World's leading wrestling company, for their flagship show, to only have 35 minutes of on screen wrestling in a 3 hour show is absolutely ridiculous, no excuse for it. As for Mania/Rumble/WWE title, I agree with Reigns winning it at Rumble, Rollins cashing in, then Ambrose winning the Rumble, would be a belter of a WM31 but can't see the WWE going in that direction. Purely because I think this is Slater's time to win the Rumble.

The Undertaker definitely isn't done. He'll have another match at Mania. The money WWE and Taker would make with a match being labelled as Taker's last would be too much not to put a match on.

The Undertaker definitely isn't done. He'll have another match at Mania. The money WWE and Taker would make with a match being labelled as Taker's last would be too much not to put a match on.

There's an issue around his physical condition. Plus Taker doesn't need the money as he's fucking loaded.

I would like to see a retirement match for him though. His is the best gimmicky type character of all time I'd say. He's one of the all time greats.

Daniel Bryan v Brock Lensar (WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match)
Seth Rollins v Dean Ambrose v Roman Reigns

HHH or Undertaker v Sting

For me, that should be the 3 'main events' of Mania 31. If Bryan is fit then he 100% deserves to win the title back at Mania and finally end the authority 'best for business' bullshit. Have him come out around Survivor Series and say he needs more surgery then make him a surprise last entrant in the Royal Rumble. Crowd would go absolutely ape shit with excitement.

The triple threat match between the three ex-members of The Shield will be phenomenal when they finally do it and I think Mania is the time and place.

Sting has made it clear he wants one match in the WWE against the Undertaker and if not him then HHH. If the Sting/Taker happens I think it'd be such a spectacle that it wouldn't matter how poor the actual match was. The Taker/Lesnar match wasn't the best at Mania this year yet it will be remembered forever because of what it represented. Okay, Sting isn't as big as The Streak but for many hardcore wrestling fans those two clashing has been a fantasy for many years.

That being said, I think it's fairly obvious that WWE are making Reigns their man and he'll be the one to defeat Lesnar at Mania.

Edited by sonsism

For me, that should be the 3 'main events' of Mania 31. If Bryan is fit then he 100% deserves to win the title back at Mania and finally end the authority 'best for business' bullshit. Have him come out around Survivor Series and say he needs more surgery then make him a surprise last entrant in the Royal Rumble. Crowd would go absolutely ape shit with excitement.

It would be good, unfortunately Brie has already said he does not need a second surgery and should be back in 3 months.

It would be good, unfortunately Brie has already said he does not need a second surgery and should be back in 3 months.

Ah, missed that. Oh well, glad to see he'll be back soon!

Jericho v Wyatt in a Steel Cage to start Raw tonight. Still not decided if I'm going to watch or not...