Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

So Mike Lient took a huff backstage at Raw and left the arena, hence him not appearing on the show as advertised. Likely pish but chat is that Reigns failed a drugs test, Bork found out and wants nothing to do with him.

Just googled Mike Lient thinking 'who the f**k is that'?

Me to myself reading this again

post-49094-1424887446262_thumb.jpg

8MileBU, on 25 Feb 2015 - 23:58, said:

What more does Brock expect? He gets to be champ whilst earning an absolute fortune working part-time, and looks like he's going to be ditching WWE for UFC again.

When you're making money from merchandise, and it's not being put on sale at shows that you're appearing on, I'd say that there's a good reason to be pissed.

If he’s done and won’t be at Mania, I’d like to see a tournament for the title, Mania IV style. That way you could have guys who would otherwise be doing nothing or would be wasted in the Battle Royal have a meaningful match.

cratch that, I’ve just tried to work it out and it would only leave Reigns vs Orton or Bryan in the final, matches we’ve already seen. Perhaps have a Chamber match or an elimination match (like Mania 2000).

He'll be at Mania. He needs to see out his contract and Brock is money orientated. He won't want a loser of a lawsuit aimed at his head.

I read online that his next destination may be Japan. No idea if there is any truth or even what site it was, but I briefly skim read the article.

Fony Titz, on 26 Feb 2015 - 18:21, said:

I read online that his next destination may be Japan. No idea if there is any truth or even what site it was, but I briefly skim read the article.

Seems like wishful thinking to me. The next big money for him is in UFC. He'll go where the money is, like he always has.