Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

The briefcase guy is Seth Rollins, one of the best talents on the roster, match of the year candidate and future champion- sound guy.

It would also be a bit difficult to book Warrior for these events, considering he's dead.

I know he's deed. Read what I wrote again. I'm talking about what they did with him and Hogan years ago.

Your briefcase man is woeful. Nae charisma. Disnae even look the part.

I strongly suspect that Gudderman is on the wind up. If he said he doesn't like Rollins then fair enough, as everyone has their likes and dislikes. But to come out with the stuff about him 'not looking the part' and lacking charisma is silly.

No doubt that WWE is utter gash right now but the Rumble isn't too far away which, as it usually does, will get us all interested again. I reckon it has the potential to be one of the best in years.

I'm assuming that Lesnar will remain champ until Mania and lose the belt in the main event. That would be the best thing, especially if they have him going into Mania looking unbeatable. A decisive win at the Rumble against someone expendable would be good (Bootista if they could convince him would be good).

As for the Rumble itself they have enough folk to not have to resort to such 'surprises' as JBL or similar crap. I would love to see a final four of Bryan, Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins. That would be exceptional. I'd hold off Bryan's return until the Rumble as well and have him enter number 17 or something. It would be immense. Have a load of the NXT guys throughout the Rumble too.

We all know that Reigns is the favourite to win the Rumble and the title at Mania given how much he's being pushed. He would be bottom of my list of those 4 to win it, although I'm not against him winning it and the title. He's popular, can only improve and will be a fresh face offering loads of new title matches.

Sadly the spectre of Cena looms over all of this. I'm just tired of him. He needs to be kept away from the title picture. Hopefully he does feud with Rusev to keep him occupied.

Anyway, WWE has the talent and the ultimate reset tool in the Rumble-Mania period where we forget the shit of the last 8 months and get excited about it again. I hope they don't waste it with tired crap like Cena, Orton and HHH in top spots. To be fair they did well with this year's Mania (except Cena beating Wyatt; brainless crap from which Wyatt hasn't recovered).

Edited by DA Baracus

Anyone going to The Hydro show? Chris Jericho meant to be on the card to face Wyatt in place of the injured Roman Reigns! He's listed for a handful of dates on the European tour (during which Fozzy have nothing planned) most probably to help ease the pressure of having a really weak 'B show' compared to the 'A show' with Cena and co. Mind you, with Jericho, Wyatt, Ziggler and Ambrose all currently lined up, I'd say we're getting the better show!

I strongly suspect that Gudderman is on the wind up. If he said he doesn't like Rollins then fair enough, as everyone has their likes and dislikes. But to come out with the stuff about him 'not looking the part' and lacking charisma is silly.

He disnae look the part. His hair and beard are ridiculous. His chat is dire. He's the wrong size or shape for the gear they have him wearing too.

Now, it's aw about opinions, but when this turkey comes on, I press fast forward.

Think BNB had a separated shoulder, should probably be back for the rumble if recovery goes well. I'm not a Cena hater, but I'd be really pissed off if he goes over Ambrose and Rollins and diminish their feud. Unfair on those guys just because Cena hasn't got a feud of his own right now, I've always said that Ambrose and Rollins in HIAC would be absolutely epic.

The cell will probably be a three way the more I think about it, which would allow one of the other two to go over in the main event thanks to some fucked up stuff. I reckon Dean Ambrose needs the win more than anyone else at this point.

Bit worried that WWE will f**k it and turn Ambrose heel though.

The cell will probably be a three way the more I think about it, which would allow one of the other two to go over in the main event thanks to some fucked up stuff. I reckon Dean Ambrose needs the win more than anyone else at this point.

Bit worried that WWE will f**k it and turn Ambrose heel though.

Ambrose is that hot just now that even making him heel wouldn't be a bad thing.

So I watched The Rock's segment. Great fun. Especially how long that massive pop went on for. Just kept on going and going. Amazing.

It got me watching him, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk in the post-Bryan/AJ wedding segment. The big coming out party as far as Daniel Bryan's mic skills go. It's probably STILL his best non-wrestling performance in WWE to date.