Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Undertaker apparently. John Cena will have his open challenge tonight too. That's all I know about Raw so far.

Honestly, as much as Cena has produced possibly the best 12 months of his in ring wrestling career (bar the feud with Edge) he can legitimately GTF. Couldn't give a flying f**k about him anymore. I know it's not 100% down to him obviously because it's ol' Vinnie who decides but his going over clean on someone like Owens has just pushed it too far for me IMO.

No vintage Undertaker leaping dive over the ropes onto a crowd of people? I'm disappointed

That's what I hoped they were going for :(

So predictable that was going to happen though once they'd gathered all the wrestlers to say they were being told to be security.

No vintage Undertaker leaping dive over the ropes onto a crowd of people? I'm disappointed

Never want to see that again after how awful it was vs Shawn Michaels.

Carnage there though. Brad Maddox :lol: Axel still with the Hogan tache months after that all happened :lol:

Never want to see that again after how awful it was vs Shawn Michaels.

Carnage there though. Brad Maddox :lol: Axel still with the Hogan tache months after that all happened :lol:

It's easier for him with a crowd to aim for instead of one person. Always looked better when he did it onto a crowd anyway

Undoubtedly the best is him leaping over the fire onto Kane & Vader during the infamous inferno match, although leaping onto the crowd of wrestlers at IYH: Ground Zero was also amazing. He does seem to go more a over t in recent years; did against Shawn Michaels and the 2nd time against Triple H