We have some good matches announced:

Dean Ambrose vs Big Show

Fandango vs Neville

Paige vs Sasha Banks

Lucha Dragons vs Los Matadores

Charlotte & Becky Lynch vs Alicia Fox & Nikki Bella

Randy Orton vs Kevin Owens

John Cena vs Seth Rollins for US title

For those watching tomorrow. This is the running order of the matches, of course there are random segments slotted in between each.

Haven't watched it yet but I've seen the results and Rollins is shaping up to be one of the poorest champions of the last two years. I understand he's a heel, I understand he's supposed to be cowardly and can only win with the help of his buddies, but to tap out to the STF is pretty appalling and makes him look terrible. I can't understand it (even if you're accounting for the fact John Cena had his nose broken earlier in the match).

I've praised Cena for his Open Championship run over the last couple of months but it appears he's reset to default and character-wise, he's at his very worst.

Watching WWE just now is like being in an abusive relationship - it's mostly horrible, but there's the occasional glimmer of wonder that keeps you onside.

Summerslam is going to be 4 hours.

It sounds like there will be some great matches mind, although Cena/Rollins can't end well as I can't see them have Rollins go over clean, meaning it will surely be another DQ for Rollins to retain or Cena to win again which serves zero purpose.

Surely Taker/Brock will headline?