Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Anyone else think they might actually go through with Ambrose in the main event of WM? I know it's still massively unlikely, but with him dropping the IC title, the booking is pointing to it being a cheap way of getting it off him.

Put it this way, if they don't have Ambrose win, and Reigns does the predictable, then they have made a very questionable decision. Why have him lose the title on the go-home episode? I suppose it could be just a way of getting the title on Owens, rather than away from Ambrose, which is even worse.

Could be a triple threat at Mania with Reigns and Ambrose?

Got sky + back in the flat, thinking about getting Raw back on series link for the WrestleMania season.

Anyone want to give me a quick update since the Raw after WM last year - what's all happening?

Injuries mainly. The one constant throughout the year - apart from general poor storytelling - is injuries. Rollins, Cena, Bryan, Cesaro, Kidd, Sting, Orton, Nikki Bella...all out for long spells.

I don't really watch RAW, just read the recaps and the watch the snippets WWE upload, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've thought "that'd be a good watch" the day after. RAW seems to generally be a bit shit. They've picked it up largely for PPVs with a few exceptions.

Guest bernardblack

Goldust is so not PG, starting to enjoy these segments!

Ambrose should be in the main event at wrestlemania, will be a turn somewhere at fastlane

R-Truth and Goldust brilliant once again.

Goldust is so not PG, starting to enjoy these segments!

Ambrose should be in the main event at wrestlemania, will be a turn somewhere at fastlane

Goldust spunking his load on r truths missus was the highlight of raw. It was the little post orgasm skake/noise that topped it off.

I shudder for humanity that anyone could find these segments even remotely entertaining. Some of the worst shit you'll ever see.

"What?" can still be decent if it's used right. It's even better when the person cutting the promo has no idea how to handle it and just breaks.

Remember back a while ago when Jay "The Paedo" Phoenix was still in Scottish wrestling, and just got completely bombarded and stormed off in a huff.

EDIT: That's not an official nickname btw.

Edited by Randy Giles