Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

11 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Surely they were still turning a profit though ticket sales couldn’t have been that bad. The must be going to now run a house show at a big loss given the amount of people getting refunds.

Unless this is something they are going to do each week going forward.

It canny be. Full situation’s bizarre. 

Lashley has been woefully underutilised. They could have built him as a genuine challenger to Brock. Instead he's little more than a midcard jobber.

His first stint started off like he was the real deal and eventually went the same way. Brock is a charisma vacuum, which is the same as Lashley. They are both legitimately hard men and despite having fought considerably poorer opponents, he has a much better record than Lesnar in MMA with a 15-2 record and 1 of those being a decision - There's plenty of stuff they could have built with that.

If I was Lashley I'd be raging and want out tbh.

Crowd fair shit on the woman's 4 way. Thus is awful, boring etc. It certainly wasn't a classic and and Nattie and Naomi are both pretty sluggish these days in general but I thought it was a bit harsh. 

Poor choice of winners for both no 1 contenders matches to be honest though. I think I've just developed a visceral hatred towards Seth Rollins (cos he's pumpin Becky). 

On 16/07/2019 at 07:48, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

Crowd fair shit on the woman's 4 way. Thus is awful, boring etc. It certainly wasn't a classic and and Nattie and Naomi are both pretty sluggish these days in general but I thought it was a bit harsh. 

Poor choice of winners for both no 1 contenders matches to be honest though. I think I've just developed a visceral hatred towards Seth Rollins (cos he's pumpin Becky). 

Alexa Bliss fuming about it on Twitter. Didn't watch it, but she needs to for lack of a better term, man up.