Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

The one thing that makes no sense here is that the Miz just happily steps aside to give Goldberg his Summerslam match? The Miz character surely would be against doing something like that for all these years. Nonsensical and makes him look like a diddy. 

The above aside, I don’t mind Ziggler/Goldberg. Couple of minutes, Ziggler will sell like a champ as always, Goldberg gets a better send off than the Taker match (assuming that’s what this actually is) 

Shawn Michaels vs Goldberg in Saudi, building to a Ziggler vs Michaels build at Mania?

Michaels to interfere, try to sweet chin music Ziggler, Ziggler dodges, connects with Goldberg leading to a Ziggler win. Goldberg doesn't lose clean, win does massive things for Ziggler, allows two oldies to fight it out at Saudi and is a long term build to a supposed 'dream' match.

I'm just going on the assumption that the Saudi's love the old guys.

13 minutes ago, Warren Mears said:

I don't see HBK doing anything outside of the Saudi shows, and I'm not even 100% sure he'll do too many of them.

Maybe just a simple set-up for HBK vs Goldberg in Saudi then. He's obviously not the same (I didn't watch HBK's apparent disastrous showing in Saudi last time out), but if there's 1 name in the history of wrestling that can bring out a good match for Goldberg to retire on then it would've been him.