Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Looking at those commentary team changes clearly Raw is being relegated to very much the B show.

Could we see a surprise switch of Universal title to Mysterio on Monday so they can quickly shuffle Seth off to Smackdown?

Seeing as Brock is definitely beating Kofi & Reigns is already there.

4 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Jerry Lawler commentating Raw. Christ.

Jeez. He shouldn't be anywhere near such a role. They desperately need to punt this creepy old nonce.

Cole needs punted as well. He's neither a creep nor a nonce, but he's a fucking abysmal commentator. He's annoying, adds nothing and often detracts from matches.

Admittedly, I've not been watching but are they not taking a massive gamble using Vic Joseph & Dio Maddin. Maddin has had what, a couple of weeks experience on 205 Live and Joseph has done a little bit more, but still less than 2 years worth experience to be taking on the flagship show? I recognise they want Cole to transition Smackdown onto its new network and Lawler is there as a supporting cast member, but seems to be a massive gamble.

There's plenty of more experienced play-by-play men about (Not that I'm saying they're particularly good mind you!) in about the WWE.

Admittedly, I've not been watching but are they not taking a massive gamble using Vic Joseph & Dio Maddin. Maddin has had what, a couple of weeks experience on 205 Live and Joseph has done a little bit more, but still less than 2 years worth experience to be taking on the flagship show? I recognise they want Cole to transition Smackdown onto its new network and Lawler is there as a supporting cast member, but seems to be a massive gamble.

There's plenty of more experienced play-by-play men about (Not that I'm saying they're particularly good mind you!) in about the WWE.

Vic Joseph is decent imo, give him a chance Raw is the B show now. Lawler was finished years ago would have been better with Booker or JBL (even though he’s a complete c**t rocket). Maddin is obviously a gamble could go either way.