Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Tonight must be the most pointless Raw is a very long time given the draft is happening on Friday, which in essence will be a huge reset. The fallout from last night won't help and nor will their shilling of the hideous Saudi show either.

They should just pack it full of quality matches and have the narrative be wrestlers wanting to stand out for the draft. Try and lay off the backstage stuff and ram any skits, and definitely don't have any in ring promos.

Edited by DA Baracus

Rusev vs Orton opening things up + Kabuki Warriors vs Becky & Charlotte in a “champions showcase” for some reason + The Viking Raiders vs Roode & Ziggler + Miz TV with, eh...Becky & Charlotte again. 

Nothing mentioned about Rollins or The Fiend.

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

I thought that match was pretty ugly for the most part and just unnecessarily long. This feud should have ended ages ago.

Ach I thought it was alright. Not a fan of the Last Man Standing format of “do something, rest, do something, rest etc” though 

After years of wishing they'd replace Michael Cole on commentary, I almost want him back. These new guys are dull as f**k. Cole had enough experience to avoid sounding completely produced. Madden and Joseph sound like robots. I love Lawler, but his time has come and gone. The commentary now sounds like their terrible WWE 2K games. 

Heyman's booking is also leaving a lot to be desired. The Rusev/Lana/Lashley angle is uncomfortable trash, as is the Kanellis angle. Obviously the finish of last night's HIAC was horrendous too. 

Here comes Tyson Fury. I've a feeling this isn't going to end well. Velasquez on the other hand is a cracker of a signing by WWE. That man is legit, insanely agile for a man of his size and has quite possibly the best death stare in the business. Would put my house on their match being a f**k finish of some sort though. Not a chance either of them will take a loss.