Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Are you signing Todd.Surprised he never played against Hearts today..is it the fee that is putting you off that is why Queens pulled out of the deal.

Played for us today...

28 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

Moffat is our best player. Sense an element of our support disagree with this though.

I don't know why some can't see what he does every week. Works hard, doesn't waste a ball and wins headers.

Misses the occasional chance and if he could put away every chance he would be in the spl.

He's the link between midfield and attack. Very important player for us. Stop him and geggan and we are stopped. 

What's Cardle been like for you since his return?

I'm probably one of the very few rovers fans that rated him at us. A lot of fans took an instant disliking to him because of...well... who he is.

Andy Geggan's interviews are superb. Mind last season when he told the interviewer (might be Burty) that he "was quite gutted actually" with his goal at Ayr when asked if he was happy to score.

His comments on the league winning day were brilliant too. Very rare to see such a charismatic person in football, even at this level.

A player who's agent has convinced him a megabucks offer is coming in must be getting worried.Team doing well and no offers in with season nearly started.I bet any offers he has had have dropped ,as ours should, with season upon us and most squads more or less filled.Why pay big money when you know nobody else is interested.