Walking Down The Halbeath Road

21 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

I was talking to a Pars supporter last night who said they would "dominate" us this season and win the league. He knows someone connected to RRFC board who has said the Rovers are "really worried" about the Pars challenge. He's reputedly a sensible chap but he's wrong three times with that lot. Such endearing humility.

I like the idea of Raith having board meetings to discuss the Townie Threat Level like we are some terror mob. 

Anyone else think we'll break the 3000 barrier regarding Season Tickets before the season starts proper?

Don't think we'll be far off anyway. I think either Faz re-signing or another likeminded "big name" signing would see a bit of a surge.

I think the club should continue to build the momentum and keep the totaliser updates coming at least a couple of times a week. It's a good way to get folk nagging other folk, encouraging them to try and get to our new target of 3000.