Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Balatoni was pretty good when he played for Partick at this level if I recall? We've got enough players to cover CB anyway. Could maybe br doing with an out and out left-back but we've probably only got enough money for a striker. 

23 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Not really, Williamson cannot defend or mark properly and runs away from his man constantly.

Martin was poor against Raith and Talbot is steady if a little unhinged. Both are far better defenders.

I wouldn't play Ryan in defence, as a last ten minute option in attack. Only if he can improve on crossing.

He runs and runs and runs then knocks the ball out of play under no pressure. Fans seem to love this for some reason.

21 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Anderson looked a good player, Williamson is shocking at marking. He's utterly clueless.

Talbot is steady and did ok at Livvy.

An attacking threat, I don't think so. What was the threat? Why not just kick the ball out of play and save the energy. He never finds the man, not once. He doesn't even keep the ball in play most of the time. He's been like this since he started, he hasn't improved anything. Yes he had two bad injuries and he does leave himself open to getting challenged without protection. 

We tried him as a midfielder against Morton away and he got put into the stand after five mins and went off.

I don't see what he gives to the side at this level. 

You're a complete fuckwit.

Literally every single post is just absolute shite, every fucking one, just f**k off.

I don't think our 3rd goal conceded against Inverness in a 5-1 loss at home in league cup is our biggest concern this season.

Williamson is one of our best players and, this season, has been just about our best player.

I don't know if he fucked your mrs/daughter/mum or whatever, but just give it a fucking rest, please.

We would be crazy to look at McKay.

Not at the game this weekend but a narrow defeat to a team expected to finish above us is far from disaster. Ok 3 in a row isn't great but those are the top 3 sides in the league as things stand...

AJ has repeatedly stated the need for a striker or 2 and to blow that money on positions where we have plenty of cover makes no sense.

So relax, remember we are going to lose more than we win and ease off with the reactionary nonsense.

43 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

We would be crazy to look at McKay.

Not at the game this weekend but a narrow defeat to a team expected to finish above us is far from disaster. Ok 3 in a row isn't great but those are the top 3 sides in the league as things stand...

AJ has repeatedly stated the need for a striker or 2 and to blow that money on positions where we have plenty of cover makes no sense.

So relax, remember we are going to lose more than we win and ease off with the reactionary nonsense.

Exactly this tbh.

We desperately need a striker and we can't afford to just bring in anyone, we ned someone he is as sure as possible will do the job for us.

Williamson is a decent enough player but not much more than that tbh. He can beat a man with ease but his end product is severely lacking. If he had the ability to go with his pace he wouldn't be playing for Dunfermline. 

25 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

No need to argue guys, we're all pars here.

Interesting username for a Par! 

On Williamson, he gets the crowd excited when he beats a man but he doesn't ever do it with ease as has been claimed - he kicks it by then and hopes to run past them before it goes out of play for a bye. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it does, it's rare that anything comes from it. Twice on Saturday there he did the hard part then shanked it out for a bye. The way some folk go on about him is incredible considering he's a decent pacy attacking full back and nothing more. Defensively he's average and he still gets brushed off the ball easily. I like him but let's not kid ourselves. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Williamson is a decent enough player but not much more than that tbh. He can beat a man with ease but his end product is severely lacking. If he had the ability to go with his pace he wouldn't be playing for Dunfermline. 

I think if he hadn't suffered so many injuries he would already have moved on tbh. He needs to improve his final ball and certainly he has ways to go as a defender but he certainly has the potential to move on to better things than EEP.