Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Yeah, I was wondering that too ? ..................... I presume he's not referring to Splaine.
Reilly and Burns. I thought it was pretty obvious what I was meaning without having to be completely accurate but I couldn't just say "another ex-qos player" as Paton and Robinson seem to have been well liked.

7 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Doesn't matter. If the player isn't answering his phone, his agent can spin in the wind. 

giphy.gif

That ignore button isn't working for you.

Run back to big bairnado and ask him what to do next.

4 minutes ago, Piracy said:

That ignore button isn't working for you.

Run back to big bairnado and ask him what to do next.

Nah, ya belter. I'm ignoring you in the Falkirk thread, as is everyone else. Over here, you are Dunfermlines' problem.

giphy.gif

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Not a fan of our kits but that's utterly abysmal.

That is a sub standard St Mirren strip. Whoever decided on that should be led out and shot at dawn. Then buried in Methil.

No clue why Baracus is getting so worked up about the Faiss stuff. Just for clarification, it's mostly just wishful thinking. I'd love to see him back at EEP.

Thomson is a good signing IMO. Probably not a headline grabber but I like the look of him and Tommy Beadling in the middle.

Kind of want Piracy and Messiah to meet up and do a podcast.

Oh and Paul Burns :lol:

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
31 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:
Yeah, I was wondering that too ? ..................... I presume he's not referring to Splaine.

Reilly and Burns. I thought it was pretty obvious what I was meaning without having to be completely accurate but I couldn't just say "another ex-qos player" as Paton and Robinson seem to have been well liked.

Like I said above, fair enough. I didn't even think about Burns. I guess I wasn't going that far back.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

No clue why Baracus is getting so worked up about the Faiss stuff. Just for clarification, it's mostly just wishful thinking. I'd love to see him back at EEP.

Thomson is a good signing IMO. Probably not a headline grabber but I like the look of him and Tommy Beadling in the middle.

Kind of want Piracy and Messiah to meet up and do a podcast.

Oh and Paul Burns :lol:

It's probably driven by boredom being honest. Same every close season.

Bit of speculation gets the hackles up and the opinions out there.  

One undisputed fact is that ''all fitbaw fans are arseholes' (quote: Dougie Dave).

Anonymity allows folk to get a bit mouthy and things get taken out of context. Not worth bothering about, unless it's personal of course.

I've no idea who Messiah is being honest. A podcast would be a great idea *cough*

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Piracy is the Higgy of P&B. Keep up the sterling work chief.

I see striking similarities except my tattoo's aren't as impressive. Both have bandy legs though.

4 minutes ago, Piracy said:

You do understand that 'journalists' trawl forums, including this one, and 'report' any old shite?  

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You do understand that 'journalists' trawl forums, including this one, and 'report' any old shite?  

I realise quite a lot.

Yes, they do trawl forums, just like supporters.

So your point is what exactly?

Like I advised, believe what you like, it's purely your prerogative. 

I'm only spreading a bit of potential hope for those who were fans of the wee magician. 

The associated complexities need to be ironed out I'd imagine. Lets hope it materialises.

Edited by Guest

Let’s be honest the spl was too much of a jump for him and he struggled physically. If he comes back to us it was the league he should have went to after league one. Hopefully he will learn it’s not just about money and go somewhere where he is idolised.

7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Let’s be honest the spl was too much of a jump for him and he struggled physically. If he comes back to us it was the league he should have went to after league one. Hopefully he will learn it’s not just about money and go somewhere where he is idolised.

I agree he took too big a step when he left us  

I thought he was physically underweight when I seen him play for Dundee. He still had plenty pace and, he could still pull the ball out the air with ease though.