Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1354281117[/url]' post='6854040']

Think these might raise a few quid ?

http://twitter.com/S...8371840/photo/1

Yes, I'm fully aware it isn't that one.

The Pars Trust should ask Simmons if he'll agree to sit on one of those dunk tanks before every home game.

A fiver for three attempts at drowning him would see the Pars challenging for the SPL title in a season or two.

Are you going ahead with Decembeard, Gordie? Super Laurie Ellis is fronting it for us this year. :D

Any idea when tickets for boxing day will go on sale? Pars would be smart to take a leaf out of rovers book and sell direct to us to get cash in sooner

Someone will post that on .net or the facebook page.

Do you think your fans will do a wee whip round for the Pars, you did for Dundee is that right? Although Dundee were in admin I suppose, the Falkirk fans are generous, kind & giving (except Duncan Freemason the tightarse) Livi fans are true stingy Scots even asking for "A quid for kids" for our youth development, christ you'd think you were asking for their full wage packet.

The people who are wanting all the money put into the club rather than be saved are likely to be the ones who are far too emotionally involved with the club. I would be devastated if the Pars went bust but I think I would survive. I'm not sure about some of the folk on .net. I would genuinely worry about their mental health if we went under.

It was awful going through admin, I never want to feel that again ever! I think that's why I try & give a bit of support to other fans when they go through it because I know how hard it is.

Brian would be fecked, he's swinging like a pendulum now so I wouldn't even like to imagine how he'd deal with admin never mind liquidation.

The Pars Trust should ask Simmons if he'll agree to sit on one of those dunk tanks before every home game.

A fiver for three attempts at drowning him would see the Pars challenging for the SPL title in a season or two.

Are you going ahead with Decembeard, Gordie? Super Laurie Ellis is fronting it for us this year. :D

He's got an excuse for being a scruffy shite now, he'll be doing the same fundraiser every month next year.

Yep, made some alterations to your form and will be using that for sponsors. Any Pars fans joining me then ?

Decembeard-sponsor-form.doc

I'll set up an online page in due course( some time later tonight).

Yep, made some alterations to your form and will be using that for sponsors. Any Pars fans joining me then ?

What are the beards raising awareness & funds for?

I'm glad Movember is finished the morn. It's got great support & for a great cause but when you are a female walking alone at dusk/night you get more & more jumpy the nearer it gets to the end of the month, it looks like there are paedo's & perverts everywhere. It's scary. unsure.gif

Someone will post that on .net or the facebook page.

Do you think your fans will do a wee whip round for the Pars, you did for Dundee is that right? Although Dundee were in admin I suppose, the Falkirk fans are generous, kind & giving (except Duncan Freemason the tightarse) Livi fans are true stingy Scots even asking for "A quid for kids" for our youth development, christ you'd think you were asking for their full wage packet.

It was awful going through admin, I never want to feel that again ever! I think that's why I try & give a bit of support to other fans when they go through it because I know how hard it is.

Brian would be fecked, he's swinging like a pendulum now so I wouldn't even like to imagine how he'd deal with admin never mind liquidation.

He's got an excuse for being a scruffy shite now, he'll be doing the same fundraiser every month next year.

After we gave dees4life a cheque at half time their fans wrecked the advertising boards when they equalized!!

Statement from GM on COWS saying that ParsAlive have donated £2,000 and Pars Supporters' Trust have also donated

£2,000. The whole £4,000 is going towards the immediate payment of Novembers wages of the U20's.

Edited by dafcburty

What are the beards raising awareness & funds for?

I'm glad Movember is finished the morn. It's got great support & for a great cause but when you are a female walking alone at dusk/night you get more & more jumpy the nearer it gets to the end of the month, it looks like there are paedo's & perverts everywhere. It's scary. unsure.gif

I can't wait for Fanuary to come along.

1354290878[/url]' post='6854392']

Cool. Thanks for the credit on the form although you didn't need to do that.

I'm currently weighing up going for the Cast Away look or trying to shape it into a sophisticated looking effort that a man of great distinction would wear to try and fool people that I am a man of great distinction.

Best of luck with it, my man!

Cool. Thanks for the credit on the form although you didn't need to do that.

I'm currently weighing up going for the Cast Away look or trying to shape it into a sophisticated looking effort that a man of great distinction would wear to try and fool people that I am a man of great distinction.

Best of luck with it, my man!

I know I didn't have to but I'd rather give credit where it's due. I'll just need to get myself a pair of fingerless gloves and a polystyrene cup and I'll have the tramp look sorted.

After we gave dees4life a cheque at half time their fans wrecked the advertising boards when they equalized!!

Ungrateful buggers, I would have taken the cheque back & deducted the cost of damages from it. I'm serious, I would be on the warpath.

Statement from GM on COWS saying that ParsAlive have donated £2,000 and Pars Supporters' Trust have also donated

£2,000. The whole £4,000 is going towards the immediate payment of Novembers wages of the U20's.

Good, hopefully that will calm the hysterical fans who wouldn't give Pars Alive any peace or any praise. It was getting out of order from the petty wee nit pickers, not even a week had passed since the collection but the nit pickers claimed the money was now "being withheld" & kept in the bank account "long term" Christ almighty, what a drama! They need to lay off & set their own group up or lend a hand in that group.

I can't wait for Fanuary to come along.

Are you taking part in that ?

Page set up, I don't know if Pars Alive are registered as a charity so I don't think a Just Giving page can be set up( it probably can and i'm being thick) so I've used the blank page on the defunct forum because it gives the transparency of what's been donated and by whom so that no-one can bugger off with what's raised.

http://blackandwhite...apps/donations/

I'd appreciate if there's someone else who could verify everything's fit and proper though.

Edited by GordieBoy80

I can almost guarantee the club have been in contact with them to try to buy them back off of them.

It was In return for shares which were/are worth the square root of fook all.The stupid idea of life time season tickets has lost the club money althougth not a helluva lot and these season tickets will be passed down to family members losing potential money.

Good, hopefully that will calm the hysterical fans who wouldn't give Pars Alive any peace or any praise. It was getting out of order from the petty wee nit pickers, not even a week had passed since the collection but the nit pickers claimed the money was now "being withheld" & kept in the bank account "long term" Christ almighty, what a drama! They need to lay off & set their own group up or lend a hand in that group.

Not really, now the other side are against PA. FFS, looks like we'll go under if this carries on, which really, really upsets me!! :( :/