Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Someone on dotnet said it was a youngster called Brandon Luke. Its definitely not James Thomas.

Been on the bench a few times for under 20s. Probably making step up from Fife Academy this season.

It's been a bit stop-start for him with illness and injuries. Probably a victim of being played out of position - I think he looks good as an old fashioned poacher or playing off a target man. Started off as a bit of a super-sub for us. He's a tough wee character with a fierce shot. Up front for us has meant going wide and he never looked effective. I think he might have scored a late winner or two against Stenny.

hows Alan smith looks like he has crossed the forth to sign for the warriors

Works well off a target man. A good option to have on the bench to throw on against tiring defences, progress has stalled a bit this season.

In spite of the good cause that the money raised is going to for the legends match, the irony must be completely lost on some of you pars supporters. Guys such as Brewster, Crawford, Nicholson etc are the guys that were happily being paid thousands per week that your club couldn't afford as you sat on your arses and lapped it up rather than consider the consequences.

Going along to cheer on guys that helped put you where you are now is rather hilarious.

In spite of the good cause that the money raised is going to for the legends match, the irony must be completely lost on some of you pars supporters. Guys such as Brewster, Crawford, Nicholson etc are the guys that were happily being paid thousands per week that your club couldn't afford as you sat on your arses and lapped it up rather than consider the consequences.

Going along to cheer on guys that helped put you where you are now is rather hilarious.

Can't blame the players for taking the dosh if the person who was running the club at the time was daft enough to offer them the contracts.

Aye, because you're going to turn down that money of course.

They were part of the best Pars team I've ever seen. It wasn't worth the club almost going out of business but they were very good. Crawford and Brewster were one of the best non-OF strike partnerships there's been.

Aye, because you're going to turn down that money of course.

They were part of the best Pars team I've ever seen. It wasn't worth the club almost going out of business but they were very good. Crawford and Brewster were one of the best non-OF strike partnerships there's been.

Pretty much my thoughts, the price wasn't worth paying, but just because we have/are going through some shit times doesn't suddenly make good memories turn bad, I enjoyed watching those players and recent events won't change that

You being incredibly bitter for unknown reasons is more hilarious.