Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I agree with Grant's post or anything - seems something of an over-reaction to me at this stage. But it looks perfectly well within a legitimate discourse of what you'd expect people to want to or be able to say about their club.

Brian is a c**t. His spineless shitebag behaviour nearly killed the club. It's absolutely staggering he hasn't learnt his lesson. I'd be amazed if there was a more pathetic, crawling simpleton on this planet.

That's a belter - I wonder how many milliseconds that would last on dot net :lol:

Brian is a c**t. His spineless shitebag behaviour nearly killed the club. It's absolutely staggering he hasn't learnt his lesson. I'd be amazed if there was a more pathetic, crawling simpleton on this planet.

I have no idea if anyone remembers this, yet basically i joined .net forums when i was either fifteen or sixteen and one day the site had gone down. so i thought it would be helpful to set up a temporary forum and headed down the park to play football with my mates.

When i returned home he sent me a message threatening me with legal action ( :lol:), as someone had posted something about Leishman and Adam Hammill's shoes, which i never deleted as i hadn't noticed.

At the time, i was young so a bit naive and worried about getting sued. In hindsight i should have told the c**t where to go for attempting to bully me. Soon after i left .net and ended up posting on P&B.

Edited by Parscelona

I have no idea if anyone remembers this, yet basically i joined .net forums when i was either fifteen or sixteen and one day the site had gone down. so i thought it would be helpful to set up a temporary forum and headed down the park to play football with my mates.

When i returned home he sent me a message threatening me with legal action ( :lol:), as someone had posted something about Leishman and Adam Hammill's shoes, which i never deleted as i hadn't noticed.

At the time, i was young so a bit naive and worried about getting sued. In hindsight i should have told the c**t where to go for attempting to bully me. Soon after i left .net and ended up posting on P&B.

That is fucking tragic! Was it Brian who sent you a message?

Someone needs to punch him square in his cowardly puss. I hope one of the .net crawlers see this and scurries off to report it on .net, and that Brian threatens me with legal action.

bhKp2.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I agree with Grant's post or anything - seems something of an over-reaction to me at this stage.

Dr.-Who.gif

What do we think is our best XI when all players are fully fit?

I'd plump for a 4-3-3 with a holding midfielder and set up like this:

Scully;

Williamson, Buchanan, Martin, Whittle;

Geggan

Spence, Falkingham;

El Bakhtaoui, Moffat, Stirling.

What do we think is our best XI when all players are fully fit?

I'd plump for a 4-3-3 with a holding midfielder and set up like this:

Scully;

Williamson, Buchanan, Martin, Whittle;

Geggan

Spence, Falkingham;

El Bakhtaoui, Moffat, Stirling.