Walking Down The Halbeath Road

To do all of that with one wage is good on the face of it for me. As I said, if we let Page go and use Paterson as an emergency 4th choice CB at the same time, then we're saving money as Page would be on the pay roll doing the same job - being back up in that position.

Only using Dunfy style accountancy techniques could one-in-one-out be construed as saving a wage.

thankfully I just seem to have boring dreams!

No, you have boring posts as well.

I'm a Pars fan and I'm delighted with the latest developments, thanks for your concern though.

As long as your happy with the way results are going, signing a big haddy and your toothless strike force, them I'm happy too. COYP etc etc....

Lewis Martin, for his age, is turning in to a fantastic CB

His best match was last game against Rangers in which he scored a cracking header.

Martin is decent but has lots to learn. I don't like how he lets the ball bounce all the time. Go and attack it, you're a centre half.

I don't think he's strong enough atm but obviously this will come.

I know pesadilla has a distorted view in reality but since when was a club with a vacancy for an under 20s coach bringing in a player towards the end of his career to take that roll on with the added bonus of still being able to play as cover considered strange?

"Possibly help with some of the under 20's duties".......

HTH.

No, you have boring posts as well.

At least he doesn't have boring Saturday nights though. He has much better things to do than post on here.

Dunfermline paying rent on top of wages for one of their players :lol: billy big baws club is that where the fans monthly donations are going? Did he get an ikea gift card off Jim when he signed too so he could furnish the place?

:lol:

Please tell us all how Ugwu's contract was structured. Because you seem to know going by your posts.

Please do so without resorting to the P&B tropes of 'rattled', 'seething', 'you seem upset', 'verge of tears' or any of the countless others the bores of this site use to try and 'win' an argument.

Please tell us all how Ugwu's contract was structured. Because you seem to know going by your posts.

Please do so without resorting to the P&B tropes of 'rattled', 'seething', 'you seem upset', 'verge of tears' or any of the countless others the bores of this site use to try and 'win' an argument.

Was that directed at me?

If it was I don't know how you could possibly infer that I knew anything about Ugwu's contract given we're talking about Page out/Paterson in.

While we're here...I'd assume Paterson was part time with Forfar? Is he going full time with Dunfy?