Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Boo boy favourite, excellent crosser from dead balls and open play and a good sense positioning, lacks a bit of pace to bomb up and down the pitch and tackling could be improved.

Would be interesting to see how he does at another club, especially playing at a higher level, he'll be no superstar certainly, but I suspect he'll be ok.

Can play anywhere in the defence.

Edited by parsforlife

Deserves unadulterated abuse purely for the heinous crime of not being Ryan Williamson.

In all seriousness though I would ignore the puddle drinkers on this thread who constantly put the boy down. Not good enough for us but manages to get a team a level above us...

He'll do a job anywhere across the back line. Is good at set piece delivery, plays deep and can put in some wicked balls from deep positions. Don't expect him to take players on.

Edited by GordieBoy80

He'll do a job anywhere across the back line. Is good at set piece delivery, plays deep and can put in some wicked balls from deep positions. Don't expect him to take players on.

That's a pretty accurate description. I think Allan Smith is the only departed player so far to sign for someone who finished below us last year.

Boo boy favourite, excellent crosser from dead balls and open play and a good sense positioning, lacks a bit of pace to bomb up and down the pitch and tackling could be improved.

Would be interesting to see how he does at another club, especially playing at a higher level, he'll be no superstar certainly, but I suspect he'll be ok.

Can play anywhere in the defence.

Best position is left back.....in the changing rooms.

If the argument that Millen is better than our team because he signed for a team above us, then surely it’s logical to conclude that Husband is worse than our team because he signed for a team far below us.

Can’t say I have much of an opinion on Millen. Didn’t see too many games he was involved in, and he was never a standout, although that goes both ways in that he never stood out as great and never stood out as particularly terrible.

Didn't get any better from when he started playing for the first team regularly during administration 2 years ago.

In our first game after announcing we went into administration, against Livingston funnily enough, he pinged two shots from about 25 yards, both hitting the underside of the bar. Thought at the time that he had something about him but genuinely has not progressed at all. Dunno if that's down to the coaching he has had since then or whatever. Had the bollocks to take a big penalty against Forfar in the play off second leg in 2013 and can take a decent penalty. Think his set-pieces are actually quite poor tbh, solid enough in a tackle but lacks the positional sense required to play at a higher level than League 1.

Wish him all the best as he seems a decent guy.

I never really minded Millen. He played well at times played poor at times just your everyday footballer really. Seen him score a few cracking free kicks for the 20s but seen him hit a few seagulls in the 1st team

Cons - he doesnt bomb on and does lack pace.

Pros - can put in a great ball and shows good composure on pens as he was our taker.