Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I think it could work out well for us. It will be a tough match up at Cowden (your draw proves that) and I reckon he'll be needed there more than against you. Crawford and Docherty or Gilmour and Docherty might work well against you. May not be the case, just my opinion.

Edited by callum-ayr

The interviews with the players on the OS are not normally very entertaining but the one with Jason Talbot previewing the Brechin match must be the most tedious ever published.

We need more like Andy Geggan's post Ayr. He isn't exactly going to rival Frankie Boyle on the comedy side of things but at least he has a bit of fucking charisma.

Bad footballing interviews are an art form. Although interviewers have to ask interesting questions and provide insight.

If I could only get G*d to replace Chick Young with Bob Crampsey...

I distrust media friendly footballers, if they can fake it for the cameras, it makes me think they are full of sh*t in real life...

Edited by Joe schmo