Walking Down The Halbeath Road

There's a sponsor logo on the back where squad numbers would go - sticking with regular numbers this year?  Hope they sell piles of the things anyway. 

Away to Hibs is like a home game for me - bit of a novelty being able to walk to an away game after a few years in the seaside league.

Think the kit's fine tbh, traditionally it would probably have thinner stripes and be black on white instead of white on black, but it's decent enough. For a group of fans who have seen us have a purple and green striped kit, a melted striped kit and a tartan striped kit with bizarre red triangles in it, calling it horrendous is a bit silly. That said I really don't like joma, much preferred when we had puma, their 125 kits were sexy as f**k.

Paton missing pre-season is awful news, think he'll be a massive player for us this season, not too concerned about Wedderburn not being fully fit because I think our fitness coaching under AJ is exceptional.

Really hope we have a big signing coming to bump the ST and shirt sales, it's also nice to have a bit of a circle-w**k over a new player, or even better resigning faiss.

Away kit revealed at 6pm. I'm not fussed about traditions on the home kit - we've had all sorts of colours and designs since 1885. I'm just not a fan of the red flashes on this latest home top, plus it looks a like a window (deliberate or not given the sponsors?. I don't buy them anyway so no skin off my nose. Hopefully it will look good in the flesh/on the players. 

ClEI92-XEAAPP2A.jpg

Away kit revealed at 6pm. I'm not fussed about traditions on the home kit - we've had all sorts of colours and designs since 1885. I'm just not a fan of the red flashes on this latest home top, plus it looks a like a window (deliberate or not given the sponsors?. I don't buy them anyway so no skin off my nose. Hopefully it will look good in the flesh/on the players. 

ClEI92-XEAAPP2A.jpg

The window is kind of unavoidable given that white writing tends to show up badly on a white background.

Away kit preview looks like Boro kit.

Edited by TheMessiah

One of my mates said Scott Martin is being linked with a loan to you guys? Anyone your end heard anything about it?

First I've heard of him and the rumour. Just seen that he played for Forfar last season, is he any good?

First I've heard of him and the rumour. Just seen that he played for Forfar last season, is he any good?

He looked decent for us the first few games of last season. Puts himself about well enough. Apparently impressed at Forfar too. No idea if there's any truth in this just something I've heard and wondered if anyone else had.

Stolen from Raith Rovers looks like a Rovers strip to me with the two bands and our away strip was always red.  Still you lot are used to stealing aren't you.  It comes with the history.

:lol:

I'm looking forward to more of your witty patter throughout the season.