Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Genuine question......

What was the script with Nicky Clark and his bury deal?

The official line is that with Bury signing Vaughan they no longer could guarantee him a spot upfront, as such he was getting played out of position, so he spoke to the manager about and he came back up here, he was obviously well aware that we wanted him.

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Would start Callum every week, technically the best player we have imo.

Kallum.

2 hours ago, mojito said:

Genuine question......

What was the script with Nicky Clark and his bury deal?

I think the gist is that he was brought in and told he'd be first team, they signed Vaughan and this wasn't going to be the case so they agreed he could go to get first team football. 

Anyone else watch Scotland's Game on BBC there? For anyone who missed it, this part focused on the rise and/or demise of several clubs in Scotland; Motherwell, Gretna, Hearts and Rangers (RIP), but no mention of Dunfermline. As soon as it finished, Sean Murdoch tweeted:

"Gavin Masterton got away with one there." Some boi.

43 minutes ago, smpar said:

Anyone else watch Scotland's Game on BBC there? For anyone who missed it, this part focused on the rise and/or demise of several clubs in Scotland; Motherwell, Gretna, Hearts and Rangers (RIP), but no mention of Dunfermline. As soon as it finished, Sean Murdoch tweeted:

"Gavin Masterton got away with one there." Some boi.

It mentioned you in the list towards the end of the programme, Livingston too, but no commentary or footage relating to either club.

I would've forgiven Masterton if he had just admitted early on he had made a mess of things and sorted it.

For him to then remortgage the stadium and then spunk it all away again and still lie and cheat to the fans, players and management as well as silence fans online is inexcusable. There's no way he can charm himself out of that one.

Sums up the type of arseholes that were running the banks and probably stil are.

12 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Kallum.

I think the gist is that he was brought in and told he'd be first team, they signed Vaughan and this wasn't going to be the case so they agreed he could go to get first team football. 

Vaughan signed just over a week ago, yet Johnstons been working on the transfer for months :unsure:

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Vaughan signed just over a week ago, yet Johnstons been working on the transfer for months :unsure:

I took it that meant they tried to get him when he left Rangers but he preferred to try his luck in England before changing his mind later. I would have been shocked if they hadnt made him an offer on his Ibrox release.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I took it that meant they tried to get him when he left Rangers but he preferred to try his luck in England before changing his mind later. I would have been shocked if they hadnt made him an iffer in his Ibrox release.

Maybe. As its AJ Im happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. Had it been Houston I could have got a whole days worth out of it :lol:

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Ah right I thought you were wondering where people had heard that we'd been trying for a while.

What SD said, we've been bugging him since last season apparently.

No, Id seen the quote, just questioning the timing. However, as has been pointed out, "talks" have probably been happening for a while