Guest bernardblack

The screaming stuff gets me, but that is balanced by him knowing he name of every single hold/move etc.

Hope it works out for him!

I don't understand why Hoho Lun is employed. Enjoyed Last Wonan Standing, nasty table spot at the end. Looking forward to Roode & Strong, that's been built quite well. NXT has some of its mojo back.

On 01/07/2017 at 18:55, TheGoon said:

I don't understand why Hoho Lun is employed. Enjoyed Last Wonan Standing, nasty table spot at the end. Looking forward to Roode & Strong, that's been built quite well. NXT has some of its mojo back.

Table spot was better than anything the main roster girls offered in 2 money in the bank matches. 

A lot of them were on their feet when he won so I don't know if they were just focused on the match but I don't know if that's a wildly optimistic interpretation. They haven't been given much background on McIntyre since he returned which has been useful in building hype for folk like Strong.

Starting watching NXT weekly from a few weeks ago. Really enjoying the woman's division there. Nikki Cross, Asuka and Ember Moon are all very good.

Can see Bobby Roode losing the title to Drew and going up to the Main roster.

If Drew did win, Roode will be around for a little while longer to get the customary rematch.  It's also getting to the stage where I'd imagine a few people would far rather stay in NXT with how bereft a few recent call-ups have been.  I know they'll be under contract and they'll probably not be in a position to pick and choose, but if they do have any say, then if it's picking between jobber feuds on the main roster or being in a (largely) well-built feud on NXT with whatever indie star they've recently found, I imagine it's not a tough choice.

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I would be surprised what with Bobby Roode's 'thing' being about making NXT "Bobby Roode's NXT"

That's a fairly common trope though that's been used by plenty of guys before. Doesn't really mean anything.

46 minutes ago, forameus said:

If Drew did win, Roode will be around for a little while longer to get the customary rematch.  It's also getting to the stage where I'd imagine a few people would far rather stay in NXT with how bereft a few recent call-ups have been.  I know they'll be under contract and they'll probably not be in a position to pick and choose, but if they do have any say, then if it's picking between jobber feuds on the main roster or being in a (largely) well-built feud on NXT with whatever indie star they've recently found, I imagine it's not a tough choice.

I think Drew will be the next champion. It might even be the thing that convinced him to re-sign with WWE. 

Whilst a lot of call ups have been lumbered with shit, guys who dropped the title before moving up have done pretty well.

Bobby Roode reminded me of Triple H back in his TNA days in the way that he carried himself, don't watch much NXT, but reckon he can be a big star. Must be getting on a bit though, no?

Drew got himself over pretty well last night. Think the crowd (at Full Sail) will be behind him much more from now on.

Ember Moon vs Asuka for the title now official for Takeover. Surely this will be where Asuka finally loses the belt?