Check out Mauro thinking he's cool with his sports references. Mate you'll never be JBL. JBL loved throwing in sports references for no reason at all. He was giving out Rugby and Gary Anderson shout-outs ffs. Those are not relevant to his audience in the slightest. 😂

Mine has been buffering a bit aye. Not like it as well.

On this main event I realise I am getting quite handy at picking faults in this shite after 21 uninterrupted years of watching it but how stupid was Gargano there to get intentionally DQd in fall 1? Surely you would only do that if there was a  guaranteed pin in the next fall (like we have seen in Ironman matches) but they are still brawling away in fall 2 about 10 mins later as I type.  Plus why risk a guaranteed decider in a big cage filled with chibs when you can still win 2 straight? No logic. 

Check out Mauro thinking he's cool with his sports references. Mate you'll never be JBL. JBL loved throwing in sports references for no reason at all. He was giving out Rugby and Gary Anderson shout-outs ffs. Those are not relevant to his audience in the slightest. [emoji23]

Shame he’s an absolute c**t of a human being.

Main event was a bit overkill for me again. First fall was good but dumb. Second fall was.... there. Final fall in the cage was tremendous, wish they'd just done the match in there instead tbh. I'd like them to be nowhere near each other for a long time now as well, don't think I could sit through another one of those.

Io/Candice stole the show imo.