Bored of the women on NXT now. Hold after hold after hold after hold after hold after hold after hold.

Aye, punting Becky Lynch, Charlotte and Sasha Banks up to the main roster hasn't really done anyone any favours. They've been misused there and badly missed on NXT. Other than Bayley, there's not much to shout about, although I do quite like Dana Brooke, she's a good laugh. Eva Marie's botch the other week was a cracker.

Hopefully Kanna and the other woman they've been previewing can make a positive impact.

Very decent episode last night. It starts terribly with Adam Rose coming out and threatening to "poop" on everybody (?) but the subsequent matches were all pretty tasty and the moment at the end between Bayley and Sasha Banks was excellent, might have been one of the best I've seen since I started watching NXT. Can't wait for their fight next month.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd argue that show was top to bottom the best NXT show yet. Everything had a good purpose, a surprise better with the second semi final too. Did NOT see that being as good as it turned out.

Main event not quite as good as their last outing but still super stuff. Sasha Banks is untouchable on that form.

Agree with above, terrific show and no bad match on the card.

Jordan/Gable vs Rhyno/Corbin was great and the ending sequence from when Jordan got the hot tag was awesome. Really top ending to that match.

I'm a little surprised and perhaps disappointed that the two teams in the final werent proper tag teams. I expected at least one of them to be and very surprised they gave the win to Balor/Joe. With the knee injury I thought they were leading to that being their downfall or a Joe heel turn by blaming Balor etc.

Crews vs Breeze was very good with some great spots, personally I would have had Breeze win this one.

Dawson/Wilder really impressed me in what has to be their best outing yet.

Asuka vs Brooke served it's purpose in establishing what Asuka is all about. Delighted they didn't go with a traditional squash match for her first outing.

Sasha/Bayley as expected was excellent. Like someone else said, I probably preferred their last match but this was a great effort as well.