Who Will Get Epl Fourth Spot?

ICTChris

Who will finish in Fourth Place in the Premiership?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Liverpool are as consistent as an elderly gentleman's bladder movements, world beaters one day and then reduced to defaet athe hands of the mighty Palace.

493664[/snapback]

Congratulations to Everton. A remarkable job done by Davie Moyes after losing Rooney and the Graveson.

Its well deserved. :)

501632[/snapback]

Have to agree fully with these two comments. Everton have fully deserved 4th place and I hope they do well in Europe next season as well.

Liverpool seemed to have put all their eggs in one basket except the basket doesn't actually exist !! :unsure:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From BBC

Moyes proud of Everton success 

Everton boss David Moyes was jubilant after his side secured a fourth-placed finish in Premiership to qualify for the Champions League.

Liverpool's 3-1 defeat at Arsenal on Sunday finally confirmed Everton would secure the fourth qualifying slot.

"It feels great. It's been a long, hard season but it's been terrific getting there and I'm delighted," he said.

"It's a tremendous achievement. It has all come good and we have been under a lot of pressure since September."

Moyes added on the official Everton website: "We proved months ago that we were not going to be relegated.

"I think probably after our performance against Aston Villa away [in February] I thought there was a real chance we could do it.

"We were a good side and for me the pleasing thing is that we are extremely humble in our success."

Everton's Champions League ambitions had looked in some doubt until the Football Association confirmed during the week that the fourth-placed side would get the place, even if Liverpool win the Champions League.

Moyes added: "I didn't have any fears because I have trust in the people at the FA. I had a lot of belief in the system.

"If Liverpool had got ahead of Everton there would have been an uproar, it would have been a disgrace and could have caused problems in our city.

"The team who wins the Champions League should have the opportunity to contest it if they don't get through the following season."

The Everton manager also said he wanted Liverpool to beat AC Milan in the Champions League final on 25 May.

He added: "As it is Liverpool are there. I hope they will go on to win the Champions League."

Everton midfielder and top-scorer Tim Cahill insisted the Toffees reaped what they deserved.

The Australian told the official Everton website: "We have been fourth since September and it is what we deserve. Some people forget that.

"It is satisfying because it means so much. Every time we have been asked to make a step-up we have, regardless of the criticism we have had from other managers, players and football clubs.

"We don't care what others say. It is all about us."

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Well done to Everton, in a way im glad we lost to them on Saturday as it meant the red half of merseyside wont be there next year. :thumsup2

Guest D20H
Well done to Everton, in a way im glad we lost to them on Saturday as it meant the red half of merseyside wont be there next year.  :thumsup2

502368[/snapback]

Typical jealousy from toon fans.

What i think is funny, is that if it were Newcastle doin what Liverpool are doing this season, the carling cup final and the champions league final, and finishing 5th or 6th, it would be one of the greatest seasons in their history, and souey made a newcastle legend, yet with Liverpool its jus gonna be a poor to average season, but you still get your toon fans saying that there just as big a club.

Archived