Who Will Get Epl Fourth Spot?

ICTChris

Who will finish in Fourth Place in the Premiership?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Entering the final weeks of the race, the contenders sit thus:

Everton P34 Pts 58 GD +7

Liverpool P35 Pts 54 GD +12

Bolton P35 Pts 54 GD +6

Fixtures remaining:

EVERTON

30 April 2005 - Fulham v Everton, 15:00

07 May 2005 - Everton v Newcastle, 15:00

11 May 2005 - Arsenal v Everton, 20:00

15 May 2005 - Bolton v Everton, 15:00

LIVERPOOL

30 April 2005 - Liverpool v Middlesbrough, 15:00

08 May 2005 - Arsenal v Liverpool, 16:05

15 May 2005 - Liverpool v Aston Villa, 15:00

BOLTON

30 April 2005 - Bolton v Chelsea, 17:15

07 May 2005 - Portsmouth v Bolton, 15:00

15 May 2005 - Bolton v Everton, 15:00

really tough one to call! bolton v everton on the last day could be a massive game, especially if liverpool drop out of the race (with games against middlesboro and arsenal i think they might).

everton are 4 points clear with a game in hand- if they lose it they will be devastated!

Pains me to say it but it will be Everton. They only need two more wins to do it and they'll win 3 out of their remaining 4 games.

If Liverpool actually do win the Chumpions League it will certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons ! I wonder if the Premiership bigwigs will either offer Everton a few million quid and a UEFA Cup place or whether there will be a two-legged play-off !!

Pains me to say it but it will be Everton. They only need two more wins to do it and they'll win 3 out of their remaining 4 games.

If Liverpool actually do win the Chumpions League it will certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons ! I wonder if the Premiership bigwigs will either offer Everton a few million quid and a UEFA Cup place or whether there will be a two-legged play-off !!

484430[/snapback]

reckon liverpool might just get fired back in, like in spain a few years back. but, honestly, keep dreamin- liverpool would have to beat chelsea AND ac milan- surely...

Guest Pompey
reckon liverpool might just get fired back in, like in spain a few years back. but, honestly, keep dreamin- liverpool would have to beat chelsea AND ac milan- surely...

484556[/snapback]

And Olympiakos, and Juventus..... :unsure:

Liverpool are as consistent as an elderly gentleman's bladder movements, world beaters one day and then reduced to defaet athe hands of the mighty Palace.

I have to go for Everton and the rejuvenated Big Duncan Ferguson for fouth spot. You can just imagine him in Europe. He is "no-nonsense" personified.

Archived