Newcastle Vs Middlesbrough

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Any predictions/thoughts for the match tonight,

Skysports are predicting 2-0 Newcastle.....they obviously havent watched us lately.

Hardly a team again tonight with young left midfielder Charles N'Zogbia rumoured to be playing CM, moody c*nt Robert left wing and Kluivert still mysteriously missing, however Dyer is back but probably a place on the bench at best.

Berwick lad Peter ramage should keep his place at right back.

My prediction..........

Newcastle 1

Shearer

Middlesbrough 1

Downing

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My prediction, pish game that no one is really gonna give a toss about unless they are there.

2 Teams with nothing really to play for now, but maybe Boro to sneak this one due to the Toon being shite and Souness doing a brilliant job IMO :lol:

Toon 1-2 Boro :D

Guest Geordie_Elvis
Is it not at Tyne-Tees derby?

Newcastle-Sunderland is the Tyne-Wear derby surely?

486676[/snapback]

Sorry its been a long day :lol::P

Poor attendence (for Newcastle), Poor game 1-1. Its only mainly the Boro fans that see this as a derby but I still cant see that many of then going. Nowt really to play for.

I dont see it as a derby match either. I reckon Boro will win this one 3-1 and Souness should be one his last legs after that. He wont be though because him Shepherd and Shearer will construct another story to take the media's attention away from a terrible defeat. eg. Bellamys text. Bollocks!!!

Guest BRFC_Fan
I dont see it as a derby match either. I reckon Boro will win this one 3-1 and Souness should be one his last legs after that. He wont be though because him Shepherd and Shearer will construct another story to take the media's attention away from a terrible defeat. eg. Bellamys text. Bollocks!!!

486770[/snapback]

Hahahahaha

Guest Geordie_Elvis
Cheeky wee double on a draw in this match, along with a draw at Stamford Bridge  B)

487049[/snapback]

Good work Ruggy ;)

Guest Geordie_Elvis
Poor attendence (for Newcastle), Poor game 1-1.  Its only mainly the Boro fans that see this as a derby but I still cant see that many of then going. Nowt really to play for.

486696[/snapback]

Over 52,000 again, yep it was a poor game. God only knows how Boro are where they are cos they were terrible, a hell of a save from Bradley Jones(?) was the difference between the sides, Shearer can not play up top on his own.

Our only shining light now is the performance of the youngsters...Milner, N'Zogbia, Ambrose and Ramage.

Yes we were without 8/9 first team players but is this really an excuse?

Souness Out

Shephard Out

Shearer Out

Over 52,000 again, yep it was a poor game. God only knows how Boro are where they are cos they were terrible, a hell of a save from Bradley Jones(?) was the difference between the sides, Shearer can not play up top on his own.

Our only shining light now is the performance of the youngsters...Milner, N'Zogbia, Ambrose and Ramage.

487285[/snapback]

That is some attendence for a mid-week game espicially when it means nothing to Newcastle. Never saw the game but from sky sports ratings it seems like the youngsters played well for Newcastle and that Boro keeper

Archived