Alex Ferguson

As Manure struggle to mount a challenge for second spot this season I had a quick look at the scoring charts on Skysports. I was astonished to realise that there's not one Manure player in the top 10. See for yourself here.

I then cast my mind back to Diego Forlan who was never given a chance by Ferguson but who when he was given a game scored vitally important goals for them. I notice he's 3rd top scorer in La Liga with 18 goals. How Manure could have done with his 18 goals this season. I remember he scored twice against Barca at El Madrigal both beauties. If only Ferguson hadn't done the dirty on him by playing him in a champions league qualifier FOR 30 SECONDS he might have helped them to win the UEFA cup too.

Gerrit up ye Fergie.

As Manure struggle to mount a challenge for second spot this season I had a quick look at the scoring charts on Skysports. I was astonished to realise that there's not one Manure player in the top 10. See for yourself here.

I then cast my mind back to Diego Forlan who was never given a chance by Ferguson but who when he was given a game scored vitally important goals for them. I notice he's 3rd top scorer in La Liga with 18 goals. How Manure could have done with his 18 goals this season. I remember he scored twice against Barca at El Madrigal both beauties. If only Ferguson hadn't done the dirty on him by playing him in a champions league qualifier FOR 30 SECONDS he might have helped them to win the UEFA cup too.

Gerrit up ye Fergie.

489235[/snapback]

However Rooney does have 10 league goals, same as number 10 in the list ;)

Aye, that alphabet's a b*****d! :lol:

In all seriousness though, with the amount of money they've spent on strikers, one of them ought to have got more than 10 goals. Ferguson squandered a genuinely promising player in Diego Forlan. I hope he ends up at another big club and gets the chance to prove himself. The new Dennis Law.

The problem they had was mostly due to injuries. With Van Nistlerooy out *undoubtably a potential 30 goal a season guy* and brought back not fit, they had to rely on others. Rooney is a great player but a 15-20 goal a season at most person. Smith is another good player, but isnt a goalscorer, whereas the rest of their forwards have also barely played (as far as i know, may be way wrong). I think next season they will have a 20 a goal year from atleast 1 striker, and they wont have to bring someone in either.

Archived