Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Great season for the Gers..

Fantastic to get it right up the likes of Hibs and St Mirren and leave them in their true league. Though to be fair I reckon St Mirren are not championship quality and should go down again next season.

Would be great to see Dundee Hibs down as well from the Premier....ironically it would give Celtic the B team they wish in the lower leagues....not sure how that works with their C team in Hibs being in the same division? Sporting Integrity? :lol:

Anyhow. :thumsup2

Edited by Solitaire

Fantastic to get it right up the likes of Hibs and St Mirren and leave them in their true league. Though to be fair I reckon St Mirren are not championship quality and should go down again next season.

Would be great to see Dundee Hibs down as well from the Premier....ironically it would give Celtic the B team they wish in the lower leagues....not sure how that works with their C team in Hibs being in the same division? Sporting Integrity? :lol:

Explain all your "B team" and "C team" references please.

^^^^^

When you have one too many Bacardi Breezers.

Of course.

I see Dundee Utd as Celtics's B team as they've consistently sold them all their best players to the extent Utd will get relegated..

I see Hibs as Celtics C team as Celtic have lent them 2 players as well as buying one they had no interest in playing just to help them out.

Hope that explains it. :)

Of course.

I see Dundee Utd as Celtics's B team as they've consistently sold them all their best players to the extent Utd will get relegated..

I see Hibs as Celtics C team as Celtic have lent them 2 players as well as buying one they had no interest in playing just to help them out.

Hope that explains it. :)

It doesn't.

Guessing

Them sent three players to hibs this season to bolster their squad, so far so good.

Probably the reverse with united with players going the other way.

Because except is a bloody long word to type.

Oh don't be like that.

I shortened a word on the internet and you try to use it against me in cheap points scoring..

Next I'll be telling you, you can't start a sentence with 'because'. :thumbsdown