Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Banning the BBC! :lol::lol::lol:

Again! :lol::lol::lol:

From 2 years ago...............(and who are these BBC bears?)

alex_the_ger

Jorg Albertz

• photo-54399.jpg?_r=0
  • Loyal Bluenose
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:25 AM

I have sent a complaint into the bbc bears following there report on our finances i hope some bears can do the same heres what i said

I read BBC Sport everyday and i always find the information useful, but the report on Rangers Football Club finances are wrong as i have been on the Rangers website read there statement.

The BBC's report indicates that Rangers Football Club's debt has risen when it has not, you can clearly see this on the Rangers Football Clubs Statement shown early this morning.

I do hope the next time someone that a report comes out about Rangers Football Club is correct.

W.A.T.P

Bennett , nothing wrong with trawling back.....

Here's the swamp just as The Hero came on the scene (credit to henrik vegamura)

The day before Whytey took the reins at Ibrox a zoomer on followfollow imagined his first address to the press, it and the replies are fucking amazing. They got him spot on... Credit to the HB thread of classic arseholery on the swamp from which i edited this

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Bearsden Bear

Craig Whyte's perfect first media conference address

This is what I would say, if I have just acquired control of Rangers . . .

Ladies and Gentlemen

Welcome to Ibrox - the true spiritual home of Rangers Football Club, and I will be happy to answer questions later. In the meantime, as a courtesy to others, can I ask that all mobile phones be switched off?

I am naturally delighted that this long saga has finally come to an end, with a satisfactory conclusion, and we now start the mammoth task of rebuilding Rangers.

I should like to state that I have always believed Rangers to be the greatest football club in the world - our trophy count is testimony to that - and there is not a single other club I would ever have considered buying.

Much needs to be done both on and off the park, and I shall outline our plans in these regards over the next few weeks, but meantime our first priority is to identify those responsible for the sinister whispering campaign at UEFA which has been undertaken during the critical final stages of the sale negotiation process, and have their campaign exposed for exactly what it is . . . nothing more than a sham excuse to try and destroy this football club!

We shall be attending the UEFA Disciplinary Panel meeting later this month as requested, and will be presenting clear evidence of how our supporters' behavior ranks among football fans generally - the conclusion of which will be that, given the size of our support, our behavior is generally better than most clubs - and whilst we shall accept the UEFA delegate's report that our fans did sing anti-terrorist songs in Eindhoven, this in no way is a punishable offence. Given the evidence which we shall present, we fully expect the case against Rangers FC to be dismissed by UEFA's Disciplinary Panel.

The manager will be given adequate funds to strengthen the squad over the summer (exactly how much must remain a commercial secret) and a start to a 3-year refurbishment plan for the stadium will be made next summer - or this summer if we manage to retain the Championship. We may or may not do this, but if we do, we shall do so not by pressurising or intimidating match officials, but by skill and endeavour on the park.

My final message to the Rangers supporters tonight is this -

"Gone are the days when Rangers FC is Scottish society's Aunt Sally. We shall accept fair criticism when it is due, and then amend our behaviour accordingly, but no longer will we sit idly by and accept the blame for all of society's ills. We are not perfect - we don't pretend to be, but we have been a great source of joy for over a century for football devotees across Scotland and beyond, and we hope to do this, unhindered by those who seek our destruction, for many years to come."

Any questions?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An address like that above, I suggest, would truly unite the support with the Club, as it would so instantaneously exemplify the leadership we have been lacking for two decades or more. Season ticket sales would also be maximised, whereas, as things stand under the current stewardship, they could well fall below 30,000.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote:

Originally Posted by strummer

And God said, "Let there be Whyte"; and there was Whyte.

And God saw that the Whyte was good; and God separated The Rangers from the darkness.

Originally Posted by Brian_Fantana

Must admit I'm getting excited now.

Originally Posted by Feel The Burn

please please mr whyte make me happy

Originally Posted by Rod the Prod

Superb opportunity to nail some ***** lurkers on here. They are the ones not viewing this thread.

Originally Posted by SecondIsntAnOption

best bit of news in a while - I want to believe .....

Originally Posted by Hap Hapablap

Step up and play Mr Whyte

Originally Posted by kennyg_kirkieloyal

Kerryfail street forum is spewing saying Whyte doesnt have the cash it wont go threw : )

Originally Posted by almeyda

whytes people say "we are within touching distance of completing the deal"

iv just let out some man wee....

Originally Posted by KAB

How soon before all the tim accountant inposters return on here with their:

"he's an asset stripper!"

claims?

Soon me thinks.

If we won the league when we were in debt - just think what we can achieve when we are free of it?

Originally Posted by Garybluebear

Timmy has just shat himself me thinks.

Originally Posted by BeardyBear

So the consensus is that any major breakthrough will come tomorrow then?

f**k this, it's like waiting for christmas. One more sleep

Originally Posted by Rossco2610

I hope this happens so much.

Imagine what we could do against Lennon's mhob with a good bit of money to spend to strengthen?

Originally Posted by Gallant13.VVV

Tim at work raging

Me - "looks like a few more years of misery for your mob yet"

Tim- "how?"

Me - "looks like takeover could be nearing an end"

Tim - "but . . Eh . . Naw . . But . . . Wit aboot eh tax n at?"

Originally Posted by wilko_rfc

I'm trying really hard not to get excited until it is a done deal but surely it has to happen now.

Originally Posted by willboy2412

I would love for Whyte to step out of Ibrox and introduce Donald Finlay as the new chairman, then the man himself rocks out to the line

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY THE BEAR HAS COME BACK.............. HOME

Timmy is spewing just now he thought Administration was a real goer for Rangers : )

Originally Posted by Napster79

Can I just take this opportunity to say Phil McGobblegiver and the Tarrier Harbringers of Doom - Get It Right ****in Up Ye

Originally Posted by jimbo 08

oh how they are hurting

Originally Posted by The Fishy Finger

Beating the *****s year after year is crucial make no mistake but im sure many would agree that getting back to being a team who are feared in Europe would be something extra special. Im not saying we will get there fast but planning and preparation is everything as others have proved in europe who dont spend like the forces of today in european football.

Originally Posted by Dalriadager

The beadrattlers over by are still in denial, well ya shower of ****ing filth enjoy the reading.

Originally Posted by Andrew Mathieson

The scum will be killing themselves when the deal is announced, the entire Gallowgate will once again be drowning in the beer! : diouf::diouf::diouf:

Originally Posted by BroxiBlue

I suppose they have to let their tarrier faithful have some hope over the weekend.Who gives a fek,we wont go out of business,we will be on the up and up and its killing them all.

Originally Posted by ..Obi-Wan..

it'll be tarriers copying and pasting other tarriers posts.

Nothing surer.

They are obsessed because they are running scared.

WHEN this takeover happens were does that leave them?

**** OFF TIMMY! We are the People! No Surrender!

Originally Posted by loyalistpicken

You mean only the *****s will and hope it is..

Time to be very afraid *****s debt free and watch us go

Beating the *****s year after year is crucial make no mistake but im sure many would agree that getting back to being a team who are feared in Europe would be something extra special. Im not saying we will get there fast but planning and preparation is everything as others have proved in europe who dont spend like the forces of today in european football.

Originally Posted by Aunty Christ

I'm beginning to hope that the whole deal collapses and Rangers do go into administration. If that happens then perhaps the arseholes that pretend to be neutral commentators on football will get the wake up call that they deserve. they might begin to realise that Scottish football needs us more than we need them. We might even get the chance to reinvent ourselves in a form that even they find acceptable. The current situation can't continue. It's not good for us.

Originally Posted by williamstown

Cmon Mr Whyte,you too can be a Sir like we made the dodgy one.

Bennett , nothing wrong with trawling back.....

Here's the swamp just as The Hero came on the scene (credit to henrik vegamura)

The day before Whytey took the reins at Ibrox a zoomer on followfollow imagined his first address to the press, it and the replies are fucking amazing. They got him spot on... Credit to the HB thread of classic arseholery on the swamp from which i edited this

Originally Posted by Bearsden Bear

Craig Whyte's perfect first media conference address

This is what I would say, if I have just acquired control of Rangers . . .

Ladies and Gentlemen

Welcome to Ibrox - the true spiritual home of Rangers Football Club, and I will be happy to answer questions later. In the meantime, as a courtesy to others, can I ask that all mobile phones be switched off?

I am naturally delighted that this long saga has finally come to an end, with a satisfactory conclusion, and we now start the mammoth task of rebuilding Rangers.

I should like to state that I have always believed Rangers to be the greatest football club in the world - our trophy count is testimony to that - and there is not a single other club I would ever have considered buying.

Much needs to be done both on and off the park, and I shall outline our plans in these regards over the next few weeks, but meantime our first priority is to identify those responsible for the sinister whispering campaign at UEFA which has been undertaken during the critical final stages of the sale negotiation process, and have their campaign exposed for exactly what it is . . . nothing more than a sham excuse to try and destroy this football club!

We shall be attending the UEFA Disciplinary Panel meeting later this month as requested, and will be presenting clear evidence of how our supporters' behavior ranks among football fans generally - the conclusion of which will be that, given the size of our support, our behavior is generally better than most clubs - and whilst we shall accept the UEFA delegate's report that our fans did sing anti-terrorist songs in Eindhoven, this in no way is a punishable offence. Given the evidence which we shall present, we fully expect the case against Rangers FC to be dismissed by UEFA's Disciplinary Panel.

The manager will be given adequate funds to strengthen the squad over the summer (exactly how much must remain a commercial secret) and a start to a 3-year refurbishment plan for the stadium will be made next summer - or this summer if we manage to retain the Championship. We may or may not do this, but if we do, we shall do so not by pressurising or intimidating match officials, but by skill and endeavour on the park.

My final message to the Rangers supporters tonight is this -

"Gone are the days when Rangers FC is Scottish society's Aunt Sally. We shall accept fair criticism when it is due, and then amend our behaviour accordingly, but no longer will we sit idly by and accept the blame for all of society's ills. We are not perfect - we don't pretend to be, but we have been a great source of joy for over a century for football devotees across Scotland and beyond, and we hope to do this, unhindered by those who seek our destruction, for many years to come."

Any questions?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An address like that above, I suggest, would truly unite the support with the Club, as it would so instantaneously exemplify the leadership we have been lacking for two decades or more. Season ticket sales would also be maximised, whereas, as things stand under the current stewardship, they could well fall below 30,000.

Quote:

Originally Posted by strummer

And God said, "Let there be Whyte"; and there was Whyte.

And God saw that the Whyte was good; and God separated The Rangers from the darkness.

Originally Posted by Brian_Fantana

Must admit I'm getting excited now.

Originally Posted by Feel The Burn

please please mr whyte make me happy

Originally Posted by Rod the Prod

Superb opportunity to nail some ***** lurkers on here. They are the ones not viewing this thread.

Originally Posted by SecondIsntAnOption

best bit of news in a while - I want to believe .....

Originally Posted by Hap Hapablap

Step up and play Mr Whyte

Kerryfail street forum is spewing saying Whyte doesnt have the cash it wont go threw : )

Originally Posted by almeyda

whytes people say "we are within touching distance of completing the deal"

iv just let out some man wee....

Originally Posted by KAB

How soon before all the tim accountant inposters return on here with their:

"he's an asset stripper!"

claims?

Soon me thinks.

If we won the league when we were in debt - just think what we can achieve when we are free of it?

Originally Posted by Garybluebear

Timmy has just shat himself me thinks.

Originally Posted by BeardyBear

So the consensus is that any major breakthrough will come tomorrow then?

f**k this, it's like waiting for christmas. One more sleep

Originally Posted by Rossco2610

I hope this happens so much.

Imagine what we could do against Lennon's mhob with a good bit of money to spend to strengthen?

Originally Posted by Gallant13.VVV

Tim at work raging

Me - "looks like a few more years of misery for your mob yet"

Tim- "how?"

Me - "looks like takeover could be nearing an end"

Tim - "but . . Eh . . Naw . . But . . . Wit aboot eh tax n at?"

Originally Posted by wilko_rfc

I'm trying really hard not to get excited until it is a done deal but surely it has to happen now.

Originally Posted by willboy2412

I would love for Whyte to step out of Ibrox and introduce Donald Finlay as the new chairman, then the man himself rocks out to the line

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY THE BEAR HAS COME BACK.............. HOME

Timmy is spewing just now he thought Administration was a real goer for Rangers : )

Originally Posted by Napster79

Can I just take this opportunity to say Phil McGobblegiver and the Tarrier Harbringers of Doom - Get It Right ****in Up Ye

Originally Posted by jimbo 08

oh how they are hurting

Originally Posted by Dalriadager

The beadrattlers over by are still in denial, well ya shower of ****ing filth enjoy the reading.

Originally Posted by Andrew Mathieson

The scum will be killing themselves when the deal is announced, the entire Gallowgate will once again be drowning in the beer! : diouf::diouf::diouf:

Originally Posted by BroxiBlue

I suppose they have to let their tarrier faithful have some hope over the weekend.Who gives a fek,we wont go out of business,we will be on the up and up and its killing them all.

Originally Posted by ..Obi-Wan..

it'll be tarriers copying and pasting other tarriers posts.

Nothing surer.

They are obsessed because they are running scared.

WHEN this takeover happens were does that leave them?

**** OFF TIMMY! We are the People! No Surrender!

Originally Posted by loyalistpicken

You mean only the *****s will and hope it is..

Time to be very afraid *****s debt free and watch us go

Originally Posted by Aunty Christ

I'm beginning to hope that the whole deal collapses and Rangers do go into administration. If that happens then perhaps the arseholes that pretend to be neutral commentators on football will get the wake up call that they deserve. they might begin to realise that Scottish football needs us more than we need them. We might even get the chance to reinvent ourselves in a form that even they find acceptable. The current situation can't continue. It's not good for us.

Originally Posted by williamstown

Cmon Mr Whyte,you too can be a Sir like we made the dodgy one.

I'm actually prepared to concede them a genuine World record.

Despite some exceptions, pound for pound, Rangers must have the world's thickest fanbase.

I'm actually prepared to concede them a genuine World record.

Despite some exceptions, pound for pound, Rangers must have the world's thickest fanbase.

Scary thing is that after that you could substitute "green" for "whyte" and have had the same reaction.

And the same for "king" and hopefully "the easdales" :D

Hmmm who was it yesterday who claimed that no one on here called Whyte a hero, again?

i'm sure he'll own up and apologise.

Not "a" hero, bennett, more than that..... Edited by wunfellaff