Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

What's so bigoted about that piece Shull ? Seems a pretty fair summary to me, particularly with regards to the BTC.

I agree to an extent over HMRC but the most damning thing for me is i knew Craig Whyte had paid nobody months before it was ever mentioned in the MSM. Now if i knew this then you can be damned sure that every employ within Ibrox knew it. Forget the PAYE / NI for a second and think about it. He didn't even pay the Newsagent , Taxi firm , Face Painter etc etc etc..

Whyte wanted Rangers to go into administration. Do you remember the night we sold Jelavic and were supposed to sign Grant Holt for £2 million? Remember McCoists face as he left Ibrox that night after the meeting with Whyte?

I said from day one after Administration that Rangers deserved to be relegated to the SFL 3 as the financial 'cheating' was such that we deserved to lose our place in the top division.

SDM used a legal loophole , as did many others, and he would have known the risks this entailed. Only HMRC can tell you why they settled with a couple of English clubs but wouldn't settle with Rangers BUT the main point is it was our owner that chose to go down this road and this was the catalyst for everything that has happened since.

You could drive yourself mad looking for others to blame but i prefer to just get on with trying to get the club i care deeply about back on an even keel. It wont happen overnight and our march back through the leagues looks as if it has come to a shuddering halt but TBH our on the field problems need to take a back seat rigth now as the battle off the park needs to be won first.

I agree to an extent over HMRC but the most damning thing for me is i knew Craig Whyte had paid nobody months before it was ever mentioned in the MSM. Now if i knew this then you can be damned sure that every employ within Ibrox knew it. Forget the PAYE / NI for a second and think about it. He didn't even pay the Newsagent , Taxi firm , Face Painter etc etc etc..

Whyte wanted Rangers to go into administration. Do you remember the night we sold Jelavic and were supposed to sign Grant Holt for £2 million? Remember McCoists face as he left Ibrox that night after the meeting with Whyte?

I said from day one after Administration that Rangers deserved to be relegated to the SFL 3 as the financial 'cheating' was such that we deserved to lose our place in the top division.

SDM used a legal loophole , as did many others, and he would have known the risks this entailed. Only HMRC can tell you why they settled with a couple of English clubs but wouldn't settle with Rangers BUT the main point is it was our owner that chose to go down this road and this was the catalyst for everything that has happened since.

You could drive yourself mad looking for others to blame but i prefer to just get on with trying to get the club i care deeply about back on an even keel. It wont happen overnight and our march back through the leagues looks as if it has come to a shuddering halt but TBH our on the field problems need to take a back seat rigth now as the battle off the park needs to be won first.

And spitting at hearts fans, bricking their busses, knocking the teeth out of your own elderly employees while begging for a convicted criminal to be your chairman (convicted tax criminal no less) helps you win this battle how exactly?

And spitting at hearts fans, bricking their busses, knocking the teeth out of your own elderly employees while begging for a convicted criminal to be your chairman (convicted tax criminal no less) helps you win this battle how exactly?

I ll give you the Dave King bit. I have wanted him there since day 1 and still want him there.

As for the rest...Sorry i have absolutely no idea what any of that has to do with me or my post.

I ll give you the Dave King bit. I have wanted him there since day 1 and still want him there.

As for the rest...Sorry i have absolutely no idea what any of that has to do with me or my post.

First time for a long time i've seen any fan 'action' and it is clear that your support are unable to control themselves. So lets tone down the 'battle' rhetoric, print some t-shirts, do some songs (not those ones) and maybe Give Quiche A Chance. Or just stop going or Giving them your money.

As for King, if he is allowed to have anything to do with your 'club' then how are we expected to stop the likes of Whyte, or Murray, or Green from fucking up another one our other clubs in the future?

The fact that it is in theRangers short term interest to have him come in is not a good enough reason to allow a despicable cheat, fraudster and criminal into our game. Particularly since they appear to have all been concentrated at Ibrox and this is his second appearance after the last one went to the wall.

Why not ask Lord Sugar again?

I think wmm was talking about a noisy unpleasant section of your support and not you personally. It would be helpful the cause of the club you support if there was fewer violent thugs.

Maybe if there was greater condemnation from the decent supporters like yourself would help to reduce the influence of brickthrowers. If my teams supporters were throwing bricks at another teams buses I like to think I would be shouting them down and helping the police identify the scumbags. I have seen the power of fan condemnation of anti social behaviour from a few knuckledraggers that every club has to help nip it in the bud

As for spitting on away fans this could be stopped instantly. Whenever opposing fans are above another team in every other club no one is not allowed to go in the front couple of rows, If Ibrox was packed to the gunnel's the club/ police/ stewards may have an excuse (though not a good one) but this is not the case. It is outrageous in this day in age to decide whether you want to be a guest at an away ground based on the risk of being spat at from a high height.

If my teams supporters were throwing bricks at another teams buses I like to think I would be shouting them down and helping the police identify the scumbags. I have seen the power of fan condemnation of anti social behaviour from a few knuckledraggers that every club has to help nip it in the bud

I did this after the Dumbarton game earlier in the season. The first time i have ever put in an official complaint to the club and i know a few others did and give the club credit where it is due they did take action by increasing the number of stewards and increasing the segregation area. Not before time

I do / did shout others down in the past but TBH i am 46 now and past getting into arguments with idiots at the football. If it was something outrageous like bricking a bus then of course i would still say something, I did say this on the Hearts thread but everybody seemed to be too busy falling over themselves to blame Rangers for everything that happened that night that they seemed to have missed that. The saddest part of it all is that there are certain posters who are delighted this element within our support yet again let us all down. TBH they could not care less who was to blame or who was hurt it is just another excuse to bash Rangers

The seethe is glorious...absolutely glorious.

:lol::lol::lol: Karma's a Bitch, ain't she? :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Karma's a Bitch, ain't she? :lol::lol::lol:

Where is the seethe from me? I have admitted from day one that the blame for this shambles lies fairly and squarely on Rangers. Seethe would be the post on Rangers Media that is looking around desperately to blame others for the mess we find ourselves in.

Poor effort 2/10

Where is the seethe from me? I have admitted from day one that the blame for this shambles lies fairly and squarely on Rangers. Seethe would be the post on Rangers Media that is looking around desperately to blame others for the mess we find ourselves in.

Poor effort 2/10

Only that you can still, I'm assuming with a straight face, state that "only HMRC" can explain why arrangements were arrived at with clubs (who co-operated with their enquiries), yet not with rangers (who hid and destroyed documents, and were as obstructive as possible throughout the whole procedure).

Oh, and your continued attempts elsewhere to play the Comical Ali, hoping people will concentrate on your ludicrous blaming of Hearts fans for inciting your lot's scumbags, in the hope we'll forget all about the storming of the front door, the sectarian singing - at Ibrox, where you've been proud to crow for years that it's been eradicated, the spitting at yet another group of away supporters, the shambles of spending hundreds of thousands on a gardener while not having competent ground staff.....

And, by the by, your failure to back up your accusations of bigotry against myself.

Have a look at your output for the last couple of days. Maybe you should disappear on "holiday" with Tedi - you can still post, allocate rep, and change your avatar to include a wee gag nicked from HB(!) - or have a wee rest. Frankly, you're beginning to resemble your club - a shambling mess.

, in the hope we'll forget all about the storming of the front door, the sectarian singing - at Ibrox, where you've been proud to crow for years that it's been eradicated, the spitting at yet another group of away supporters, the shambles of spending hundreds of thousands on a gardener while not having competent ground staff.....

Would that be the arseholes i condemned for being arseholes and have continued to condemn?

Yet again you have gone off on a rant and just made things up. I absolutely at no time blamed Hearts for any of the above. I did say that a very small group were looing for trouble and they were. I was there and i saw it right in front of me. That has been blown up out of all proportion and seems to have led you to believe i am in some way excusing the scum element within our support. I am not! If you look at the picture i posted this morning on the match thread you will see that Hearts fans are the ones pictured who have broken through the Stewards in an attempt to get at the Rangers support BUT i still lie most of the blame for that on the Rangers supporters who were trying to do the same in more numbers.

I did not say that the sectarian problem has been totally eradictaed. Another lie. You are on a roll here..I have said the club deserve to get some credit for the actions they have taken BUT there is a long way to go. You don't need to take my word for it you can take UEFAs word for it as they have praised Rangers for the progress they have made.

I did not say that the sectarian problem has been totally eradictaed. Another lie. You are on a roll here..I have said the club deserve to get some credit for the actions they have taken BUT there is a long way to go. You don't need to take my word for it you can take UEFAs word for it as they have praised Rangers for the progress they have made.

You don't get a massive round of applause, a medal and the speedboat from Bullseye for putting a sticking plaster on an open, festering wound.

There's been a long way to go for sometime, as a company/club you should have before and need to do now, much better.

You don't get a massive round of applause, a medal and the speedboat from Bullseye for putting a sticking plaster on an open, festering wound.

There's been a long way to go for sometime, as a company/club you should have before and need to do now, much better.

Yeh i have heard this before and i ll ask you the same question i ask others. What more can the club itself do?

ETA i should also ask if you know the steps Rangers have taken and the progress they have made not only within Ibrox but also out in the local community with schools etc

I believe the answer is in self policing but there is an ever increasing vocal minority that revel in all this sectarian shite. I have mentioned before my utter contempt for the Union Bears and i believe this group and The Green Brigade on the other side have taken both clubs back years in the fight against this problem.

Edited by No8.

Yeh i have heard this before and i ll ask you the same question i ask others. What more can the club itself do?

ETA i should also ask if you know the steps Rangers have taken and the progress they have made not only within Ibrox but also out in the local community with schools etc

I believe the answer is in self policing but there is an ever increasing vocal minority that revel in all this sectarian shite. I have mentioned before my utter contempt for the Union Bears and i believe this group and The Green Brigade on the other side have taken both clubs back years in the fight against this problem.

Try not to mention other clubs when defending your own, makes you look less ridiculous/desperate.

Oh and ban all those involved, have heard not a peep about anyone being banned after friday, have you?

Try not to mention other clubs when defending your own, makes you look less ridiculous/desperate.

Oh and ban all those involved, have heard not a peep about anyone being banned after friday, have you?

Deary me. The sectarian proble is not a one way street :rolleyes:

Rangers have banned over 1,000 suporters since they started to tackle this problem. Obviously not all of them are for breaching the anti sectarian guidelines but a fair number of them will be

Obviously supporters will be getting banned after the events of Friday night and especially those who stormed the Argyll House entrance who are clearly caught on camera. TBO are trying to identify them to pass their names on as i believe a section of the support were blaiming them as they had been moved to the Govan / Copland corner for the game

Numbers are meaningless as the quoted figure is clearly not enough, is it?

And we are not just talking about sectarian activity, we are talking about violence. You can't just point the finger across the fence and shout "but they're baddies tooooooo". Clean your own house and when you have, then you can start crowing about have fabulously well your clumpany have done it tackling the problem.

Is it any wonder that the entirety of Scottish football is queuing up around the block to boot you on the ground when you can't condemn your own (don't get me wrong this is VERY impressive for a bear) without pointing the finger elsewhere?

Deary me. The sectarian proble is not a one way street :rolleyes:

Rangers have banned over 1,000 suporters since they started to tackle this problem. Obviously not all of them are for breaching the anti sectarian guidelines but a fair number of them will be

Obviously supporters will be getting banned after the events of Friday night and especially those who stormed the Argyll House entrance who are clearly caught on camera. TBO are trying to identify them to pass their names on as i believe a section of the support were blaiming them as they had been moved to the Govan / Copland corner for the game

Soooooo..... rangers ban those who misbehave to the extent of say, spitting and throwing projectiles at visiting fans? Given that this happens in one very easily identified area of the ground, in a stadium with numbered seats, and has been happening for years, are we to believe -

a. There is a never-ending supply of salivating neds with spare change they need to get rid of during the game to replace those banned, or

b. You're talking bollox, or

c. The club are talking bollox, and you choose to believe them rather than the victims of this behaviour, because, well, just because.