Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

^^ Supports a club which has never even been in the top division :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's okay, my opinion has always been "It's not about what you've won, but what you can win".

I will celebrate many, many Premiership trophies.

You won't. :)

But at least you'll be able to say your team has played in the league longer than Rangers. I hope that's an adequate consolation for you.

That's okay, my opinion has always been "It's not about what you've won, but what you can win".

But at least you'll be able to say your team has played in the league longer than Rangers. I hope that's an adequate consolation for you.

Everybody can say that.

I'll be laughing at Rangers until the end of time. That'll be more than an adequate consolation :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be laughing at Rangers until the end of time. That'll be more than an adequate consolation :lol: :lol: :lol:

So laughing at Rangers is better to you than celebrating a Premiership trophy?....

Wow!, you must really hate Rangers.

Then again, you've never celebrated winning the top league so you've nothing to compare your hatred to.

I'm only bothered about Rangers, so fans being obsessed with other clubs is very strange to me. Does that make up a large part of supporting one of the diddy teams? Must be so tedious and unsatisfying.

So laughing at Rangers is better to you than celebrating a Premiership trophy?....

Then again, you've never celebrated winning the top league so you've nothing to compare your hatred to.

I'm only bothered about Rangers, so fans being obsessed with other clubs is very strange to me. Does that make up a large part of supporting one of the diddy teams? Must be so tedious and unsatisfying.

You are not "only bothered about Rangers".

Liar, bet you were more than rooting on Motherwell when Scott McDonald bagged the winning goal that gifted the dead Rangers the title. :1eye

You will also be cheering on Livingston on Wednesday night to help secure 2nd position in the Chumpionship.

Not only that you'll most interested when Hibs play any team hoping their opponents get a result from them.

You aren't the brightest bulb at times are you ? :lol:

There's a certain type of old firm fan who puts one in mind of the poser In the designer label T shirt, shades and cheap sports car with the top down who can't understand why people are laughing at him in Asda car park.

With contemporary Rangers fans that car is up on bricks

Which is why you picked them. How can winning trophies represent success or be remotely exciting if you regard it as inevitable?

In football terms, I can honestly think of nothing more tedious and unsatisfying.

Genuinely, you have my pity.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:OHFUCKAYE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liar, bet you were more than rooting on Motherwell when Scott McDonald bagged the winning goal that gifted the dead Rangers the title. :1eye

You will also be cheering on Livingston on Wednesday night to help secure 2nd position in the Chumpionship.

Not only that you'll most interested when Hibs play any team hoping their opponents get a result from them.

You aren't the brightest bulb at times are you ? :lol:

Neither of those examples contradict me saying I'm only bothered about Rangers. Why?, well, the results have quite a significant impact on the difference between success and failure for Rangers.