FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

What's this, the nineteenth FIFA game EA have made?

You'd think they might have worked out how the fucking advantage rule works by now.

to be fair they cant get the game to work right never mind actually understand the rules of the game.

raging isnt the word tonight played 3 games, completely dominating until i go to hit shots where no matter how hard i hit it it is a tame effort straight at the keeper. then i play a fourth game where xavi cant pass a ball 5 yards fabregas cant control a tame pass into him, instead it bounces off him every time and ends up 10 yards in front of him. id take the disc out but i would most likely snap it into 8000 pieces. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Question was ignored earlier, how do I get coins by trading, I'm clueless.

Use the web app, check what players you are getting rid of and what they are selling at and if you can make a profit off under cutting the market then do so.

I had a guy who literally just picked the ball up wherever he was and instantly played long over the top through ball to Walcott upfront to run onto. I don't usually complain about people doing this a lot, but this was every time he got the ball. He only scored once from doing it and I won so not annoyed at that, just made the game excessively tedious to play just doing the same thing constantly.

I had a guy who literally just picked the ball up wherever he was and instantly played long over the top through ball to Walcott upfront to run onto. I don't usually complain about people doing this a lot, but this was every time he got the ball. He only scored once from doing it and I won so not annoyed at that, just made the game excessively tedious to play just doing the same thing constantly.

This happens with me quite regularly or folk doing the same with Eto'o, firmly nipple twisting behaviour!

Managed to get 25k to buy one of those bumper player packs, best three players I got was Lampard, Felini and Larrson rest were shitey duds, even got a 69 rated silver championship CB, WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k EA, WHAT TGE ACTUAL SHITEY f**k IS THIS.

Absolute jobbie munchers.

Pace whores. Silver team pace whores with a fantastic gold keeper in goals. Just played a guy who beat me 2-1, he had 2 shots on target to my 17. Wiese (his keeper) gets man of the match with a 10.0 rating. Grr. Reminds me why I stopped playing it.

Chill out and play more FM dude, it's awesome amazingness will take your mind off it.

Edited by RobBairn1876

Playing FUT online seasons, got down to my last game needng a draw for the 21 points, pumping this guy going into half time although scores were still 0-0, after a long pause in the game I Lost connection to the EA servers and lo and behold it takes the game off me and doesnt even award me a fucking point, let alone the chance at another game.

EA at their best, dickheads.

What's this, the nineteenth FIFA game EA have made?

You'd think they might have worked out how the fucking advantage rule works by now.

This. I've had instances where I've committed the foul and the other team have exchanged 2 or 3 passes before getting a shot away, then play is called back. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Fuming! Despite having a 'mare earlier on I need a win in my final game to get promoted to division 3. Comfortably seeing off this guy whos now resorted to lunging in at every tackle and you see it happen all the time, if you dare to go 3+ goals ahead they're out of there. So, tucks away my 4th an lo and behold the wee loading circle comes up and were back to the menu screen with me in division 3. No no, for some the c**t quit, but the game didn't register, at all. Fine, ill just have to win again, but no, the FIFA people don't want that. I draw 0-0 in the most boring match I've ever played, stuck in 4 and after my controller going toe to toe with my wardrobe the L2 button has gone missing.

FIFA fucks ye, well and truly.

Beat somebody who's UT name was greenock Morton I was destroying him 9-1 in the 60th, he quit and sent me messages about how killie are shit because we're 7th and can't beat st mirren haha, glorious.

Here are my favourites

sheer luck. wel be hammering your inbred mob next season haha, kilmarnock are fuckin shite haha! absolute joke of a football team, well seeing you dont have them in your ultimate team haha! even st johnstone are above you bunch of fuds

were top you cock. your shite squad cant even beat st mirren haha. only threat to us are partick and weve beat them 2 outta 4. killie are SHIIIITE

well wipe the pitch with ur mob the only good thing about kilmarnock is the fucking exit haha fuckin roached

cant wait to hammer ur shitty mob next season then your getting messaged

I guess thats me telt D:

Edited by killie_lad