FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

I find the chip through balls the easiest to defend in the whole game. You just have to learn not to follow the ball and follow the defender with your player. Defending only gets hard for me when I'm playing someone really good and we're both trying to call each others bluffs and what way I think they'll go but they know I think they'll go that way and I know they know that etc etc :lol:

I've never really gotten people complaining about always playing Real Madrid either. If you don't want to play against Real Madrid then go one of the hundreds of non five star teams and have a much better chance to play against people who actually know how/want to play the game.

I've never really gotten people complaining about always playing Real Madrid either. If you don't want to play against Real Madrid then go one of the hundreds of non five star teams and have a much better chance to play against people who actually know how/want to play the game.

Have to agree with this, I started seasons the other day and found it much harder than UT. Playing as Ross County and got absolutely shafted 6-1 by Dundee Utd :( Always have been our bogey team mind you.

I find the chip through balls the easiest to defend in the whole game. You just have to learn not to follow the ball and follow the defender with your player. Defending only gets hard for me when I'm playing someone really good and we're both trying to call each others bluffs and what way I think they'll go but they know I think they'll go that way and I know they know that etc etc :lol:

I don't mind Real Madrid so much as the vast majority of people playing as them are covering up their own deficiencies at the game, it's onyl frustrating when someone bulldozes through your defence time and time again with Ronaldo who on his day will shrug off any defender that comes near him.

What's really annoying is taking the lead within the first 5 minutes in three consecutive games and for the opponents to quit on their kick off and the match isn't recorded because it's within the first five minutes and then to go on and lose the next game.

As you can probably tell, this happened to me tonight on Seasons. I was properly raging.

Just lost one nil at home to Juventus in my career as Roma. 14 shots, 11 on target and no goals for me and they get a last minute penalty given away by my keeper who I wasn't even controlling. Took all my self control not to throw the fucking controller at the tv

And what's with the calendar thing in career mode? Anytime you go deep in a few comps you end up playing 4 games in 8 days and your players are all gassed.

Edited by CountyFan

Think I am going to have to count hiw many times I lose goals in the 45th and 90th minute. Went 1-0 up only to be pegged back in the 45th minute, last kick o the baw. Turgid 2nd half, he has one shot and it is in the 90th minute and, yep, trundles its way in. Next game 4-4, he makes it 2-2 in the 45th minute and 4-4 in the 90th minute. Happens all the feckin time. That's me off fifa for a few days at least, starting to get really fecked off with it. Any of you guys notice the sheer amount of times you lose goals right at the end?

Think I am going to have to count hiw many times I lose goals in the 45th and 90th minute. Went 1-0 up only to be pegged back in the 45th minute, last kick o the baw. Turgid 2nd half, he has one shot and it is in the 90th minute and, yep, trundles its way in. Next game 4-4, he makes it 2-2 in the 45th minute and 4-4 in the 90th minute. Happens all the feckin time. That's me off fifa for a few days at least, starting to get really fecked off with it. Any of you guys notice the sheer amount of times you lose goals right at the end?

45' and 90' minute goals include goals scored in stoppage time, so there is a far greater chance of conceding or scoring a goal at these times. These are also by far the most memorable times of a match.

It's a conspiracy but.

Edited by Gareth_Glasgow

45' and 90' minute goals include goals scored in stoppage time, so there is a far greater chance of conceding or scoring a goal at these times. These are also by far the most memorable times of a match.

It's a conspiracy but.

True. Still annoying!

Also you notice the time at these times, and then try to over think your play or defending, and then panic when something doesn't go right and the domino effect leads to conceding a goal.

Plus against another human it had the opposite effect. They notice the time and concentrate fully on every pass they make or dribble etc.

When you combine their concentration and your panic, then there's only one outcome :P

Just beat this guy 1-0 with my silver SPL team and he had a good EPL team with the likes of Saurez, Cazorla etc. He probably had the better chances tbf, but he then sent this absolutely raging message. Was fucking pishing myself reading it, just imagining him swearing and greeting at the TV..

24zc4zc.jpg

I then replied with this..

2a9nm1x.jpg

..and he hasn't replied :lol:

I was playing the cup on Seasons with Seattle and, against all odds, I was matched up with... St. Mirren.

After a thrilling 3-3 draw, it went to penalties. I scored my first, my opponent's was saved. I scored my second, my opponent blazed his over the bar. I then somehow managed to have four penalties in a row saved, and my idol Jim Goodwin hammered home the winning penalty for Saints to knock me out.

Incandescent with rage tbh.

Also you notice the time at these times, and then try to over think your play or defending, and then panic when something doesn't go right and the domino effect leads to conceding a goal. Plus against another human it had the opposite effect. They notice the time and concentrate fully on every pass they make or dribble etc.When you combine their concentration and your panic, then there's only one outcome :P

Too true, last night I took my eye off the ball to check the time, was 0-0 and 90 mins. You guessed it, conceded a shiter. :(

Don't even fucking talk to me about FIFA just now. Quit a game 5 mins into the 2nd half, if I hadn't my TV was at risk of getting a controller to the face. Absolutely battered this wee f**k for 35 mins, predictably couldn't score no matter what I did. His connection was pish, lagging to the extent it was hard to tell who had the ball, but he still managed to get the ball to Walcott and Remy and outpace fucking Kolo Toure and score twice. :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by RobBairn1876

I hate it when you lose to a player who's no better than yourself. I'm not claiming any scripting, but sometimes I just cannot do anything right. Can be winning 2-0 and dominating then for some reason I pass when I should just punt it, try and score chips when clean through and try stupid skill moves I've never attempted before. And eventually get pegged back and blow it all. Complete fucking bottler

Contrary to my scripting exists rant:

SCRIPTING DOESN'T EXIST!

How else can 8 straight defeats be explained? Other than that I am shite at the game. I have Spanish squad full of 80+ players and still I am losing. Okay, it seems scripted i.e. Stupid passes going astray, daft goalkeeping errors and a strangely large amount of shots hitting the post,/bar. Surely if scripting existed then I would have had a few wins in those 8 games to keep me interested. Really getting fucked off with this game.