FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

So you're blaming all 25 shots on target you failed to score with on 'scripting'?

If that's the case, I give up.

Not necessarily, buts its a bit fucked up that in your next game, with the same team and same style of play, you can have 5 shots and score 3/4 of them. I wouldn't say I think scripting definitely exists, but the jury is still out for me.

I'm agitated with you being a fanny.

And that'd be second time you've resorted to name calling with me. I did it once with Gareth, but I'm the fanny eh? Get a grip, I don't see what Gareth calling me a liar me calling him a cock socket had to do with you anyway sad-act.

Edited by CLANCY2KTID

Stole a quick game yesterday while the burd took the wean out. Lost a last minute goal due to fannying about with a goal kick. Screamed FUUUUUUUCK at the top of my voice just as the burd came back in the door. Felt like a right pillock

Stole a quick game yesterday while the burd took the wean out. Lost a last minute goal due to fannying about with a goal kick. Screamed FUUUUUUUCK at the top of my voice just as the burd came back in the door. Felt like a right pillock

Haha my Mrs won't let me play it while the weans in the house for that reason :D

Not a kid, well, physically ;)

Demon drink doesny help either though, drunk last night, hungover n crabbit this morning, that's what happens when nights out get curtailed for parenthood and become a quarterly event.

Not a kid, well, physically ;)

Demon drink doesny help either though, drunk last night, hungover n crabbit this morning, that's what happens when nights out get curtailed for parenthood and become a quarterly event.

I'll take that as an apology. ;)

What the f**k?!

I just lost 7-3 to a guy, he scored 7 goals with 7 trough balls and absolutely stripped me apart in pace, every time. On the whole he was shite though and i passed up plaenty of glorious opportunities but I sensed something off. I messaged him (friendly) telling him he's have been out of luck without that through ball and seemed to get every bounce.

He messaged me back saying he used something called aCB7K editor to max out him player's attributes, so that's why he fucking knobbed me so easily when running onto balls. What a fucking arsehole. Reported.

What the f**k?!

I just lost 7-3 to a guy, he scored 7 goals with 7 trough balls and absolutely stripped me apart in pace, every time. On the whole he was shite though and i passed up plaenty of glorious opportunities but I sensed something off. I messaged him (friendly) telling him he's have been out of luck without that through ball and seemed to get every bounce.

He messaged me back saying he used something called aCB7K editor to max out him player's attributes, so that's why he fucking knobbed me so easily when running onto balls. What a fucking arsehole. Reported.

He's a complete moron if it turns out he is using some programme thing to do that and he's actually told you so he gets reported.

What the f**k?!

Surely if someone is playing like that it should be easy enough to sit deep to prevent it?

LOL Went 4-1 up against a guy who then paused it and sent me a message calling me a sweaty f**k. I was a bit confused as I hadn't been sweating it through the game, but I was definitely going to after that message. Ran straight up and scored a sweaty goal for 5-1, paused it and sent him a message saying 'You seem upset'

He went into a huff/rage and scored about 5 own goals.