FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Really not one for getting pissed off (too much) at Fifa but just got the final of the 'Continental Cup' and then won on penalties. It's 1:03am right now, only stayed up to finish my cup run. Anyway, as soon as I score the winning penalty the guy turned his xbox off - get back to the screen and I need to replay the final with someone else?

Bit shite, that.

Had some anti rage the other night. Won 6 outof 6 in div 1 and as the next match wad loading I noticed the guy had a full bronze team with goalies up front etc. This always means they are going to quit on kick off. However, this guy passed it back to his keeper to score an og then quit. Easiest title ive ever won

Had some anti rage the other night. Won 6 outof 6 in div 1 and as the next match wad loading I noticed the guy had a full bronze team with goalies up front etc. This always means they are going to quit on kick off. However, this guy passed it back to his keeper to score an og then quit. Easiest title ive ever won

Why would someone set their team up like that? I've never seen anything like that.

Why would someone set their team up like that? I've never seen anything like that.

I think they're trying to get relegated so they can play easier opponents or something.

I once played someone who had Hart, de Gea and Friedel up front with van Persie in goal. Since I was 5-0 up at half time, I decided to be a sport and put Taarabt in goal and subbed Vorm on up front. They got two goals each. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gareth_Glasgow

It's happening more and more often. One guy last night had a team called "quit", all bronze, no-one in correct formation or position, basically just filler cards. He kicked off, paused and quit immediately. The only explanation is that they want relegated (or possibly have little chance of winning the title but are safe and want the season to end for the coins)

• 3 weeks later...

Care to elaborate?

I went on my Xbox last night and it wouldn't let me sig into XBL and it popped up with a message saying I'm banned until the 31/12/9999. I have no idea what I even did too. raging.

LarkyTon wrote:

I went on my Xbox last night and it wouldn't let me sig into XBL and it popped up with a message saying I'm banned until the 31/12/9999. I have no idea what I even did too. raging.

you must have done something it usually takes a while for them to actually ban you for it, I got banned communications for 2 weeks, pretty nice of them i thought tbh Edited by killie_lad

Playing UT team earlier I was 1-0 in the 90th minute. I had to win to stay in Div 1. He punts it up and my goalkeeper collects it. We had played for about a minute after the added time bit had came up so I though I'll just boot it up and the whistle will go. I held the Y button down and filled the wee bar. Instead of booting it out of his hands, Cech drops it at his feet and passes it forwards straight to this guys striker. Without me doing anything Cech ran out and dived at his feet landing on the ball and the player staying on his feet. Queue the referee to blow for a penalty. WTF! I was annoyed but at least I'll have a chance to save it I though. I pulled the stick to the left but Cech stayed in the middle and my opponent went to the left. At this point I let got and smashed the controller off the floor and walked away.

Your Xbox chipped?

Had my first real rage at the EA servers earlier on Ultimate Team.

Had to win 3 of my last 4 games to win Division 1. First game of the four comes along and with about half an hour of the second half remaining I'm 3-1 up when all of a sudden, ridiculous lag kicks in and the game ends. EA servers kicked me out as apparently I "couldn't connect". Had no problem reconnecting 2 minutes later though :rolleyes:.

All I had to do was win the last 3 games and considering I'd won my first four of that season it was definitely doable. Went 4-2 up in the first of the three then the boy I was playing just gave up and either disappeared for the rest of the game or just sat there not doing anything. Ended up winning 8-2 so 6 points left to get.

Comfortable win in the penultimate game saw me sitting on 19 points going into the final game. Trust this to be the time where I get my hardest opponent of the whole season and see myself 4-0 down at half time. Ended up losing 5-2 and missing out on the title. I didn't turn up in the last game, granted, but I'm so annoyed that the servers cost me the title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had some serious rage issues the other day game console and telly were all very close to going out the window. Playing ok having the same amount of chances as my opponent but shipping goals like nothing else whilst smashing the ppst with just abiut every shot. lost 3 games by a margin of 6 goals each time.

I hadn't played online for a while, then I was playin really well and won 2 promotions. Then I inexplicably just started losing. I know it's my fault but I genuinely have no idea what I'm doing differently. Been relegated twice in a row and just can't get a win, really annoying.