FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

I have not long bought this having not played fifa for years. When I play online, or against CPU actually, I can't ever get near them to try to tackle. They pass and run rungs around me. However they are always, always right on top of me and I have no space to run or pass and they tackle with ease.

Please!!! What's the deal?

• 3 weeks later...

Not my rage but I was playing in a Pro Clubs match and a half-time a guy who was playing centre half went full blown radge at the guy was playing keeper after having to make two goal line clearances. I found that highly amusing.

• 2 weeks later...

I was battling to try and stay in Div 1, was drawing 1-1 which would've been enough to stay up when I lose the ball with 3 minutes to go. He rushes a cross in with only player in the box, my defender is in a perfect position to clear it, I press the clear button, my player jumps...... then the ball is in the net. Just sat dumfounded for a moment. Didn't see the replay until after the match, but my player somehow missed the ball, there was no reason for this, my player just physically shrank as he jamp for the ball. And the ball then hits the striker and goes in

I just gently laid down my controller and went to bed

• 3 weeks later...

Had a belter on '13 yesterday. I'm playing a guy who is hooked up to his mic and attempting to taunt me, continually passing amongst his players and shouting "OLE" in his thick Yorkshire accent. He takes an early two goal lead in (watching the replays for each, of course) and starts on all the skill moves, keepie uppies etc, and just generally being a bawbag,

Second half, I switch to all out attack and scramble a goal back from a corner, "Ooooh, sloppy goal" comes the voice over the mic. Not long after, one of my guys darts into the box with the ball, one of his makes a tackle....PENALTY! At this point, the Yorkshire Rager starts yelling, "'OW THE FOOK IS THAT A PENALTY??" I compose myself from laughing at him to slot home an equaliser, his cries of "WOOOOOOOOOOOO" as I was taking the penalty almost started me off again.

From then on, nothing he did was working for him. His passing was all over the place and his shooting woeful. With every misplaced pass or stray shot, he was yelling, "What are you doinnnnng" down the mic. It got to 90 minutes, he's out on the wing and tries a cross into the box that sails out of play for a throw in at the other side of the pitch and at that he disconnects from the game, giving me the three points. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Played three games earlier. Lost the first and won the next two. However, I got disconnected in the two that I won as the game should have been returning me to ultimate team. Lost the two wins to dnf and no coins.

P****d off to say the least!

Played three games earlier. Lost the first and won the next two. However, I got disconnected in the two that I won as the game should have been returning me to ultimate team. Lost the two wins to dnf and no coins.

P****d off to say the least!

Happened to a mate of mine tonight aswell. Hopefully not a regular issue

I probably shouldn't be posting this as a Rangers fan but I just dropped 3 fucking divisions in one day! Just when I thought I was getting close to division 2 on FUT I have unceremoniously and repeatedly had my arse handed to me.

Also, Balotelli is fucking shite, Higuain is a fraction of the price and is clinical.

I probably shouldn't be posting this as a Rangers fan but I just dropped 3 fucking divisions in one day! Just when I thought I was getting close to division 2 on FUT I have unceremoniously and repeatedly had my arse handed to me.

Also, Balotelli is fucking shite, Higuain is a fraction of the price and is clinical.

no different from real life then

Pro Career is doing my nut in. I usually have to take control of the whole team as when I just take control of my player my team-mates play as if they've just been lobotomised. Raging at the passing as well, lost count of the number of times the ball has gone to the striker, who seems too incompetent to keep possession, instead of where I was aiming (in most cases the central midfield).

Plus despite my player having 88 acceleration & 89 sprint speed, he's constantly out-run by big defenders who have no speed at all (even at the start of matches when stamina is full) :thumbsdown

Had the game f**k me over there, lost 4-1, the goals being scored were a dodgy as f**k penalty, the keeper making a save and the ball falls to my defender but reacts slow as f**k to me telling him to clear it so the striker gets the ball and scores, a hopeless punt up field by them is coming to edge of the box area so I bring my keeper out but he slices his clearance(why is it that when in masses of time and space keepers clear first time automatically but when needing a quick clearance they inevitably take a touch?) I get back but the ref gives a dodgy free kick that they score from despite the ridiculous angle(at the right hand (for my team)corner of the box left footer taking it) and finally they have a shot from a one on one that hits the post and bouncing along the line, my goalie then runs into the ball knocking it in before trying to save it.

I play as Hertha BSC in career mode and made it to the knock out stage in the champions league. Get drawn with Roma and in the first away leg despite absolutely dominating I lose 2-0. So the home leg comes and I amazingly manage to go three goals up. In the last minute Roma charge into the corner of my half of the pitch and try lob it in. My left back grabs it, I press pass to move it forward up the pitch. Instead the LB passes it into the box and to Strootman. Smashes it in and I go out due to one away goal.

No rage just absolute shellshock. Mouth was hanging open for twenty minutes.

first game online last night, I was the mighty saints he was Bronby and he dominated for the majority of the game knocking it about pass after pass, Only for me to nick the ball off him crack one of the post and McGowan runs in to finish it. Que the pause at every possible moment watching all replays, its annoying but pleasing at the same time

Edited by paisleysaints

• 2 weeks later...

Something really wrong with online friendlies. I dominate games only to keep suddenly unable to pass and the opponent scores with their one shot in the second half after I hit the post three times. Almost every game is ending up like this. Very weird unfair scripting?

• 2 weeks later...